chapter 61

'WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY I CAN'T MEET HIM...DON'T YOU FUCKING KNOW THAT I CAN SUE THIS WHOLE HOSPITAL...'

Deadliest furious Jeongguk shouted with the top of his lungs...

Its been half an hour Jeongguk and Jackson reached at the mental hospital in Busan..yes Taehyung is in another city
... but the receptionist is rejecting them to meet Taehyung.

'Sir please try to understand this is a drug case, and we can't let you meet the patient without any further notice.'

'I DON'T FREAKING CARE...CALL THE MAIN DOCTOR... HE IS MY FUCKING HUSBAND CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND....'

'kook rela-

'NO HYUNG HOW CAN SHE BE SO EXTRA... SHE SHOULD KNOW HER PLACE...'

The receptionist gulped by seeing the others red shot eyes.
'H-yung call the police who is in charge with this case...'

Jeongguk said trying really hard to stay calm.

'Yes Kook...'

Jackson said reassuring the other. He never seen this side of Jeongguk. He is in so much pain.

Other doctors and guardians are starting to gather there. Jeongguk's case is viral in social media now. People are roasting him all over the world... Even his office employees are resigning one by one.

People surrounding them started to whisper...

'Where were he in this whole one week? Now that everyone knows...came to show their acts scoff*...'

'Exactly these freaking rich people are always heartless..show off people only cares about money....scoff*'

'I thought Jeons were exceptional...but I was hella wrong.... I am feeling bad for the boy who is suffering....sigh*'

'Sigh* God should bless him.. we want justice for him...'

In this whole Time Jeongguk is just listening to them while heads down, trying really hard to not make any scene... because by any hook or crook he needs to see Taehyung.

Tears are flowing over his face, he is feeling humiliated... humiliated over his power... he is feeling like everyone is laughing at his vulnerable state. But he can't get weak right now... it's the time he should stand up strong, not for him but for his husband...

'I hate Jeons-'

'What will you do if someone kidnaps your loved one and suddenly you find him in a mental hospital?'

Jeongguk asked looking at the mass gathering,....someone even filming the scene on their phone.

'I ASKED WHAT WILL YOU DO?'

Jeongguk snapped at those who were gossiping a while back but now all silent....

'We got betrayed... I can't let my husband suffer as you all think... I fucking love him can't you understand the feeling pain.. that is what I am feeling... please if you can't help me at least don't curse me-'

'Kook officers arrived...'

Jackson said running towards him..

'Yes Hyung....'

Wiping his tears he left the place...but
We all know, little amount of knowledge is dangerous.
That what is happening with the mass...

'Scoff* look how beautifully he acted as if he is suffering too...'

'Exactly, like how the hell is this possible The Jeon Jeongguk's husband can get kidnapped who has lots of securities plus for one week???.. he has power for god sake.. (rolling eyes)..'