chapter 52🔞

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

The environment inside of the Taekook room is quite not pleasurable at all. Atleast for Jeongguk, because his baby decided that he will go to his Jini's house for some days. Well Jeongguk can't even stop him though because he has full rights to go there and spent his time with his brothers. But Taehyung's this sudden decision is causing so much questions into his brain.

'Baby how will I stay now?(pout) please bring me toooo....(pout)'

Jeongguk says trying to act all cute. It's the next morning... Taehyung is packing his bags.

'Kukuuuuuuuuuu don't sulk like a baby.. giggle* you look like a monkey when you pout but a rabbit when you smile ..... soooooo... I like rabbit more .... you have now no option then to being a rabbit all the time.kikikiki..

'Smile* yes my aspiring comedian....'

'Kikikikii... smile more my safe place Hubby...'

'I love you Kuku.. '

'I love you more'

'kuku.?(pout)'

'Yes my princess...'

'Was I a good boy today?'

Taehyung asks while crowled upto others lap who has been sitting on the bed.

With a light Chukle Jeongguk didn't say anything just opened his first three button of the shirt he is wearing. Because he knows what his baby wants.

Taehyung's face suddenly lit up getting the view of his hubby's nipples...
So he didn't waste a mere moment started to suck them harder.

Jeongguk just sitting there.. eyes are closed, and his right hand is caressing his baby's soft hair.

After like five or ten minutes of constant sucking......

'Kukuuuu....'

'Chukle* are you full now...'

'Shook head* I want more (pout).'

'Ooff... ok ok. Go on...'

'Nooo I want more like this...'

Taehyung says while placing his hands over his hubby's crotch,with so much innocent look.

'Really? Wow... I am not even surprised...how?'

Jeongguk says placing the boy on the bed and standing up to take of his Jeans he is wearing. Well Jeongguk too kind of feeling needy now.

'Shrugged off maybe because you know me very very well... giggle*'

'Oh wow.. let's see how much briefly I know you Hmm.. '

With that the all naked Jeongguk straddled Taehyung over the bed and hovered over him.

'Kukuuuuu....'

'Ssshhhhh...let me kiss you...'

Smashed his lips with the other.
.
.
.
'Baby open you mouth....'
.
'And now stick your tongue out....'
.
'Perfect...'

With that Now Jeongguk is devouring  every corner of his baby's mouth...

.
.
.
.

After retreating their lips....

'Kuku.... can I eat yours now...'

Taehyung asks getting impatient for suck his hubby's dick.

'Sure it's all yours... you don't have to ask me all the time.'