Hii peaches it's not an update but I wanted to share a very beautiful truth of my life with you as you all are now a part my life (beautiful one)

As to why I started to call you all peaches out of nowhere...

It's not that I Googled the name.. and gave you.... nooo, Not at all...

Aaaaaahhh... how to start....

it's that I had a friend, she was kind of possessive one. Being with her was the most beautiful experience of my life. She used called me
Peachy girl...

She always sticks with me wherever we go... if there we friends makes a plan that we will go somewhere...
She instantly calls me....
'How dare you peachy, how could you say yes to the trip without even telling me... yaaaahhhhhhhhh ok ok.. now that you are going I am going too, don't worry I will protect you from perverts...(this girlllll sigh*)'

If I spend a little bit of time with other people or other friends she starts to sulk... Ahahahaha...

Once even she blocked my number, for 1 and half day... why?? Because I spent 2 hours of my birthday with my boyfriend....
Not to forget.... other 12/22 hours I was sticking with her...😪😪 (this girlllll)

If we friends go somewhere, then she...
'Listen peachy, you will sit with me.. in the bus, in everywhere.... tell this to your monkey boyfriend....huh🙄'

And who am I to even reject her...😌

She used to say....
When she will marry to a handsome man, a handsome man like Robert Pattinson(her celebrity crush) ... she will first make a deal with him....
That she will spent more time with me, she will share everything with me... only if he is comfortable with that then the deal is done...Ahahahaha...

(It was just a joke she used to say otherwise she was really the girl every boy can ever dream for)

And in my case???
I was damn sure this girl will also come with me to our honeymoon...like seriously.....😪

Whenever I call you peaches... 
I definitely can hear somewhere... she is calling me hey peachy girl... I can hear her voice

Peachy this ..... peachy that.....

Peachy peachy peachy...😁

These was
Some
Just random flashbacks I have with her
.........

And then she died....

She is no more...

3 years 364 days ago on this day she took her life by her own...

Today is her 4 years death anniversary.

Why she dead? Is still a mystery... her parents or more like step parents never told me anything....I tried a lot to ask... as if was she in depression? Other issues... no ... no a answer came..
Neighbors said that few hours before Of her death she shouted at her parents.... she even spilled dali (an assamese dish ) everywhere out of anger....

Her parents said she drank poison.

She never for once told me that she was in depression...

I somewhere still feels like I failed as a friend..I failed as a sister(she was 3 months older then me) ...... i failed to protect this angel...

.......

I still feel guilty, a pain.... guilty because I couldn't read the real pain on her smiling face.
And the pain....is unbearable...

I cherish our friendship with so much love... although I still am mad ... so so mad at her...like how dare she leave me here .....

But trust me.. whenever I feel something uneasy, sad, depression....whatever the situation is...

I just reminisce her face..saying I miss you...

And trust me ...trust me....this is enough  for me to again rise up and start with elegance...

I genuinely feel the sparks which I thought to never have again when I lost her forever....

She is always with me... she never left I feel it.. with my heart.... everywhere❤