chapter 16

'Tae, noo this is still wrong. Although you did it to make them stop fighting, still this was not the right choice.'

Its been 3 hours since that embarrassing incident happened. After that both the boys left from their house, because of embarrassment or anger, no one knows. Whereas Seokjin is feeling so bad for mocking that situation. He shouldn't act like a child.
Well he dont care for that Jeon guy though but He should have reassured Jongsuk.

'Uff my this immature brother will kill me someday if I not teach him further.'

Well Seokjin can't blame Taehyung for such act though. Because somewhere he is at fault, he never taught his baby brother about love, about feelings or about intimacy. You can definitely say that he was a coward to do so. All this years Taehyung was just a baby for him although he is now a grown ass boy. He has no source to learn anything except his brother, he has always been homeschooled. but now look at this , what happened.

So,better late then never.

'But Jini, Juni also did to you that day when you were scolding him.' Tae said poutingly.

'TAEEE, why you always keep things private and do it with anyone. How many times I have to tell you that Your Jonie and me are married.'

'But I was just made them patch up.(pout) they were glaring at each other. So I thought to do the same thing like Joonie, but you are scolding me, you are bad, I will never talk to you, i will even tell this to Joon-'

'TAE, WHY YOU ALWAYS TALK AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, WHY DON'T YOU DISSCUSS ANYTHING WITH ME? YOU ALWAYS CONVERT EVERY SERIOUS THING INTO YOUR PLAY THING. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO FACE THE EMBARRASSMENT BECAUSE OF YOUR CHILDISH ACT?'

'Jin-ni' Taehyung's eyes are soaking with tears now. Because his Jinni is scolding him.

'Tae, no no, please not now, I am so much in tense...your tears will not do anything.'

'Yo-ou a-re scolding Ta-e tae.' Tae said while crying, his lips are trembling.

'Tae,
Oh god .. what will I do with this boy..yaaahhh stooooop... ok ok stop crying, please I am sorry Jinii is so sorry..' Seokjin said hugging.

Taehyung is crying so hard now hiding his face into his brother's chest.

'Jinii is so bad, he made you cry.' Seokjin said caressing his back.

'NOOO, Jinii is hiccup* GOOD.' Tae said now retreating himself from brother's hug.

'Okay okay (Chukle) now stop crying, jini will cry too.' Seokjin said removing his tears softly.

Taehyung stopped crying, he is just sniffing.
......

After like 5 minutes,

'Tae, baby do you want to hear me and Joonie's love story? Hmm?'

'But you said I am too little to know this?'tae said making his doe eyes bigger. Because he is in utter shock. He once tried to ask his jini about their love story, but he scolded him by saying that he is too little.

'This is where I made my mistake.'Seokjin whislered to himself.

'Okay now you are a big boy right? Then you should know.'

'YESSSSS I AM A BIG BOY LIKE KOOKIE AND JAGIIII.' Taehyung shouted while showing his boxy smile.

' Taehyung shouted while showing his boxy smile