chapter 4

THE JEON MANSION'S NEVER ENDING SAGA

The mansion is now filled with guests

The mansion is now filled with guests. Although they are not so many but enough to make Jeongguk irritated. That's why he decided to stay in his room until something urgent come up.

Guests are all busy roaming around the mansion, while gossiping about the Beauty its posses.
Some are busy drinking wine. Some ladies are even fantasizing Their cousin brother Jeongguk, like how manly he became.

'God our Kookie is not like that little kookie anymore, who always cried, when I called him rabbit.'
(Hahahahaha evil smile)

'Exactly he is a handsome man now. Oh God sometimes I feel like I am too unlucky to be born as his cousin sister. Otherwise i would be his wife until now.'

(Scoff*) 'seriously? Are you sure of that Jeongguk would choose YOU?'(eye roll)

'Excuse me... did you just called me ugly indirectly?'

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla...... there bickering is like never going to end.
😑

Mr. Jeon had to attend a very urgent business meeting that's why he after wishing his son went to attend it.

Mrs. Jeon although sitting with her guests but her mind and eyes were always in there entry door, it's like waiting for someone to enter and make the whole boring party into WILD AND CRAZY.
'Oof where are you my baby?????'

_

______________________________________

The Kim brothers has just arrived to the mansion.

What stunned them most is that there are a thousands of people, such as media's accumulating, shouting , showing banners with Jeongguk's photos....in front of the Jeon's royal gate.
they come out to the realization that, they are here for wishing birthday to their young master. Ah yes.

Thank God that their car has black glasses. Otherwise it would be so difficult to live freely after these fandom recognizes them. They have no interest in being famous. They are happy in their simple life.

'Mr. Kim we have arrived. I hope you guys didn't feel any uncomfortable throughout the journey. '
Said one of the drivers of Jeon Mansion, bowing as a matter of respect.

'Oh nono Sir, It is so comfy inside here.' With that They glided from the Car.

'Tae? Babyy? Teeeeee?' Seokjin called his brother while shaking his fragile body a bit. Whose mouth is hanging open while roaming his doe eyes throughout the Entire Building.

'WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAA, ITS HUGE JINIIIII.' he said mouth hang open.

'THE PRINCE LFGKFIYFIT...'

Taehyung's incoherent shoutings got interrupted by his Jini's hand heavily pressed over his mouth to shut him up.