Chapter 63

oh shit

oh shit.

i never thought i would write a book and it get so many reads. 😭

thank you guys so much ❤️ i love you all and i love the support. i hope you're enjoying my book :)

for 1k i'll do a double upload today and tomorrow. got ya girl doing WORK

but thank you again ❤️ onto the story! :)

enjoy <3

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"i'm as close to losing it as i am touching these people." you say, feeing annoyed with the limited amount of space you have.

"this crowd..." midoriya comments next to you.

"there's so many...people.." uraraka says next to you as well. at least you're between her and midoriya.

"okay then. let's get this exam started." someone said through the mic. just from his voice, you can tell he'd rather be anywhere but here.

"i'm from.. uh, the heroes public safety commission. names mera. my circadian rhythm is so screwed up. ah, man. i've been swampy lately and i haven't gotten much rest. we're too short staffed. i'm so tired. with that confession, i'll now begin the orientation."

as the man starts explaining, your mind starts to fill with fuzz.

'what the hell?' you think as you shake your head, trying to clear it.

there's someone here that shouldn't be

'who the hell said that?' you think as you look around to the best of your ability. you're fully conscious, but you can't hear anything. it's just silent.

there's someone here that shouldn't be.

'you said that already.' you think while rolling your eyes.

twice is better than none. especially a warning.

'oh- you can hear me?'

yes. i can

'you're a female. who are you?'

there's more important things. there's someone here that shouldn't be.

your eyes widen as a rush of uneasiness flows through you.