𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5

We walkover to an area that seemed like a patio but raised up.

"I didn't know you guys were here" Shinobu said. I looked around to see a girl with pink and green hair, a boy with red and yellow hair, another three boys with black hair, and two with white hair all in front of the patio area.

I held Shinobu's hand as we walked over to a spot in front of the patio area with them.

"Who are these people?" I wrote. "Oh they're the Hashira I'm not sure why he called every single one of us because he just said he wanted to meet you" Shinobu said.

"Why are they so tall?" I wrote. She laughed. "A lot of them are as you can see but you're also really small so they may seem that way from your perspective" Shinobu said.

I puffed my cheeks pouting over my height. 'Maybe in another world I'm taller' I thought. (No you aren't I'm sorry😔)

"Everyone be quiet he's coming" A boy with a snake said. I watched as a man with black hair light blue eyes and had a scared face stepped out from the darkness of the patio and to the edge of it.

Shinobu tapped my shoulder as everyone suddenly kneeled down so I quickly did the same.

"Shinobu" The man said nodding towards her. Shinobu nodded and stood up. "Last night I found Y/n. She was bleeding from her head and was barely breathing so I brought her back here. Y/n can't remember anything from before she had fallen except her name and age. Not only her vocal cords are damaged so badly to the point that she can't speak" Shinobu said.

I heard small gasps from the people around us. "She has no where else to go so I decided I want her to stay with me" Shinobu said.

"I give it two days..." I heard someone whisper. Shinobu narrowed her eyes at everyone.

The man motioned for me to come forward and I looked up at Shinobu. She nodded so I walked up to the patioed area.

The man bent down and inspected my face then smiled. "This one's different you can see it in her eyes" The man said smiling.

"Yes her eyes really are beautiful they remind me of Kanae's" Shinobu said smiling. 'I wonder who Kanae is' I thought.

"My name Kagaya Ubuyashiki I'm sure you'll heal soon and get your memories back even if it's years later in the mean time Shinobu will take care of you" Ubuyashiki said.

I sniffed the air to smell an odd scent. "Are you injured too?" I wrote. Shinobu choked on her spit as her eyes widened.

"Damn😦" I heard someone whisper yell. "Don't worry about my injuries focus on yours" Ubuyashiki said.

After a while he had to leave for some reason but I thought he was nice.

"Y/n I want you to meet the rest of the Hashira! This is Rengoku Kyojuro, Obanai Iguro, Sanemi Shinazugawa, Muchiro Tokito, Tengen Uzui, Goyemei Himejima, and Mitsuri Kanjiro!" Shinobu said pointing to everyone.

"What about him?" I asked pointing to a boy with black hair and blue eyes. "Oh um that Tomioka Giyu but he doesn't matter!" Shinobu said waving him off.

'Wow okay' I thought. "How come she's not talking?" Muchiro asked. "She's mute do you not remember?" Goyemei asked.

"Um I don't know?" Muchiro said looking up. Mitsuri bent down and pinched my cheeks.

"AH!! So squishy!!🤗" Mitsuri said squishing my cheeks. "MmMm" I hummed while smiling.

I felt someone lightly tug on my hair. "Her hair is like Shinobu's but longer" Obanai said running his hand through it.