11

[[Ghosts] appeared in my Mansion. I want Adventurers to exterminate them]
[Client : Francois]

“G-ghost?”

It seems the quest document in Roel’s hand is about ghost subjugation.
Even in the <Caves of Hell> I fought Ghost-type monsters, but my sword isn’t effective at all. They are terribly troublesome as enemies.
But I wonder if the ghost there is a monster.

“Well, this is impossible for now. Only magic is effective against Ghost-types, and I still haven’t been able to use any.”

“I can use magic attacks you know.”

“Really?”

Her face had a look of surprise. She looked at me and the quest documents in her hand. Now that I think about it, I haven’t told her I can’t use that many spells yet. I cannot handle all attributes and my limit is only at the intermediate level of magic. Thus, I can’t use any support or recovery magic.

“If that’s the case, maybe we should accept it. It seems that we need a little more to become C rank.”

“Is that so?”

“There is something like points for every quest. They say if you gather those points you can rank-up. It’s something like a secret, how many points a quest gives and how many points you have gathered. Earlier, the guild person was giving signs that we only need a few more to be C-rank, you know.”

“So that’s how it works huh? If its like that, then we need to work hard!”

We decided to take up the quest. But there were others that also accepted the quest.

“You accepted the quest earlier too, right? I’m quite anxious, so if you are going alone can she join you? I’m looking for someone who is a fighter to help her out.”

“Grateful……I’m grateful…….grateful.”

【Tolppo|Lv: 13|Class: Magician|Rank: C】

Saying that, the Glasses guy introduced her to us. It was that eerie person that we went with before, during our time as the relief team at <Strange Plains>. Her pointy hat and muffler completely covered her face, and her body was covered with a mantle and a robe. I can’t really tell how old she is. Since she said that she was grateful she might be not that bad of a person but…she’s still strange.

We immediately went towards the mansion where Francois-san was waiting. It’s my first time seeing such a huge building. You could even call it amazingly spacious, to the point where I wondered what in the world they plan to do in here.
I wonder many tens of Roel’s living room could be fit into here, it’s just that big…
We knocked at the gate that leads inside, and from it an old lady came out. Golden necklace, golden bracelet and ring, ornaments with sparse jewels, and a red dress so bright it hurt the eyes, she was pretty much covered in gaudy materials and was fanning herself.
(TL: 極めつけに赤色の派手なセンスでぱたぱたと扇いでいる)
I don’t know if it that was fashion, but I honestly just think her taste wasn’t that good.

“So you’re the Adventurers that took the quest. Come in.”

The arrogant old lady crudely let us in the mansion. The ceiling was two stories high with a chandelier hanging from it. As I go to sit down I notice stone statues shaped like vases holding flowers at the corners of the guest room. Sitting on the soft sofa that our backs sink into, we listened to the details.

“Can you adventurers quickly exterminate it? Please do it at once.”

“This ghost, where is it?”