71

◆ Mist Village, near the Exit ◆

「 I'm only 33! You smelly little girl who's never been hugged by a man, don't get smart with me! 」

Her eyes went up, and she opened her mouth so wide that I thought her jaw would come off. Her red lips made her look even more horrible.

I don't want people to judge me just by my appearance, saying that I've never been held by a man or that I smell. I've even been hugged gently by my father when I was a child. I don't know what that woman is talking about.

【 Marilyn's magic sword, Thunder Sword, enchanted Marilyn's sword with lightning 】.

「 When you're a Magic Fighter like me who is of this caliber, you can do something like this. And here comes the real thing. 」

Marilyn swung her sword not at me, but at the ground. The lightning struck the scaffolding, which was a large puddle of water, and was released in a wide area. I didn't see that coming. This will damage not only me, but Roel and the others behind me as well. Not satisfied with just that, Marilyn slashed at me with her electrified sword.

I'm not sure if it's the lowest level of magic, but it's probably not meant to be powerful, and while Magic Fighter can combine magic and swordplay, its total magic power is much lower than that of a wizard. This is why it tends to have a half-hearted image, but it can be effective if it is used to control the opponent, as in the case of Marilyn.

She uses one hand to cast a series of small magic spells to limit my movement, and the other hand to slash with her sword.

It's a slender sword because even Marilyn, who doesn't have much arm strength, can handle it with one hand.

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. At the time I was fighting in the abyss cave, I thought a lot about it. I went through a lot of trial and error, but in the end, I was able to get by with just one sword. I think it's because I was never good at thinking to begin with.

「 Ahahaha! What, you've been talking a lot, and now you're on the defensive! And be careful of your surroundings! 」

I'm sure he's feeling good about the fact that I've been dodging him without making a move, and he's even giving me unnecessary advice. As if I had killed that adventurer, another arrow flew right at my brain. It's amazing how precise the arrow is to catch me moving around in the fog and shoot me right in the head.

If I had been distracted by Marilyn attacking in close combat, I would have been shot through by that thing. You can't help it, it's a personnel thing, but it really is a personnel thing.

【 Roel casts Rainbow Barrier! Everyone's attribute damage is greatly reduced! 】

【 Bobs has taken 2 damage for 168/170 HP. 】

【 Josh has taken 6 damage! 】

【 Roel takes no damage! 694/694 HP 】.

I'm not at all worried about Marilyn's lightning being released behind me. I checked what kind of magic Roel could use beforehand, and she was able to handle all kinds of defensive magic. The Rainbow Barrier is a high-level magic that only a few priests can use, as it protects you from all attributes. It doesn't protect you completely, but if it's at the level of Bobs and Josh, then they can get away with just a scratch.

And with such a meager amount of power, if the fog chasers attacked, there would be no way to stop them. I guess they were lucky that they were never attacked.

「 Damn, that little blonde B*tch! 」

「 You mean Roel? She's a little brat. She's much more of a child than you are. I'm surprised you didn't get attacked by the fog chasers. 」