52

Ep 52 First Time on A Boat Part 2

◆Ocean Liner bound for Prattz harbor: Hariart Continent. Day 2◆

Even though one night has passed, the scenery is still coloured by the sea. I took a walk around the ship.

I wonder how you cook inside the ship? Where the food supplies are? It’s the first time I’ve seen a ship so I didn’t have any interest in these things before. The control room was not allowed but Cook-san at kitchen was kind, so I was specially allowed to go inside.

Food preserved inside an iron box and a properly arranged kitchen. I can’t do any cooking at all, but I admire how nicely it’s done. I tried cooking a monster once not knowing whether it was edible…..if that was called cooking, then I can cook. I only hunted for delicious monsters and carried them back, how nostalgic.

Walking about with no aim, in the end, I went out towards the deck.

The waves are calm, nothing has changed from yesterday. The bearded old guy was not at the front. In exchange, the 2 who weren’t there yesterday are now here. It looks like the soldiers too are alternating their watches.

「Fuaaa, let’s see. Are there any abnormalities?」

「None, there’s nothing to compete with, so it’s too boring. It’s fine to sleep more, Bortom.」

The bearded guy came out while scratching his body. After  stretching his body grandly, he noticed me and came over while still scratching his body.

「Yo, how is the trip?」

「I might be bored…」

「Wahahahahaha! I know, right? The only thing you can look forward to is the food after all!」

Because he was laughing so exaggerately, his saliva flew around the deck. But what he said was right, after eating, you can only kill time like this.

It seems that Roel had gotten friendly with a child and her family and began accompanied her. I am bad with that sort of stuff though, so I could only watch them from afar.

But looking at her like this, Roel’s smiling face is cute. That is enough to satisfy me.

「Oya? That ship is…..?」

The archer Silva put his hand on his forehead and stared far away. In that direction, there was a ship.

It’s still very far away so I can’t properly see it, but is that also a ocean liner? Just when I thought that, Bortom had a change in expression and yelled.

「Ah, that ship is bad! Captain, avoid it!」

Bortom ran towards the Captain’s room while shouting. I wonder what’s with him.

It seems that the passengers have gotten curious, just to see the ship at the front, everyone gathered at the vanguard.

「Mama, a ship!」

「Oh my, it really is, is it a liner ship heading for Avangard?」

「It kinda looks old, and more over, isn’t it’s sail broken?」

I saw the ship getting closer. This shop was different, and it was certainly old. If I had to say it, it’s exactly like the ship I have been imagining. But our ship is starting to stray away from that ship. Even though, I believed that they wouldn’t hit each other, what’s the matter?

「Dammit, Bortom-san’s judgement was right! Evacuate the passengers to the cabin!」

Silva and the wizard Zizina’s complexion changed and then ordered the passengers to take refuge. I’m having a bad premonition, and moreover, even though it’s early morning, the area has gotten dim. The field of vision had started to fade to white.