44

Chapter 44 Union part 3

«Hundred Clones» -Hyaku Bunshin-

The 10 Xinbus instantly mince every large dragon and birds into lumps of meat
Compared to the time it took the A rank parties to fight them, it was many more times more efficient. In quick succession, the monsters inside the Colosseum were defeated.
Seigel, who received treatment, was somehow able to stand next to me and watch the scene in awe.

“Isn’t it amazing? This is one of the Top Five A ranks.”

“Top Five?”

“The leading 1st to 5th A rankers are called that.
There are small changes in the orders, but from the 1st to the 5th, they don’t really change.
Below that their difference is like heaven and earth.”

“Hee~━━”

“Even though I’m saying that, you’ve already defeated the 3 leaders…
I can’t really get this across because of it. Really…what a feat.
You’ll probably directly summoned by the King afterwards.”

“Ah, that’s right! Roel!”

I’m not in the situation to leisurely chat with Seigel.

Thanks to Xinbu, there wasn’t any more damage, but I’m still worried about Roel.
Since you said “Top Five”, the thought, ‘Where are the other 4 right now?’ came up, but I couldn’t care less right now.

/ / /

“Mogamoga! Moga!”(TL: sounds of mouth being blocked) (ED: Really??? Sure……..)

While Ryua was fighting in the skies, Roel was kidnapped behind the scenes, her hands bound behind her back.
Slowly, Roel lost her consciousness for no apparent reason.
Her body lost strength as she was put to sleep; Inoro gazed over her figure.

“Really~ those 3 getting done in… even that is something I hadn’t predicted.
The Beastmaster is here, however. I wonder what he is doing. Somewhere━━
Oh well, at this rate, even he won’t win against that monster girl. If that’s that case━━”

He turned his gaze to Roel, whom he had put to sleep.
In his hand, he was grasping a sharp knife.

“Ah~ , I want to touch her directly…….but I won’t forgive it.
If so, then this is much more–“

“What the hell do you think you are doing!”

By the time the shout had reached Inoro, the knife he was holding was kicked away.
The knife flew far away, and the girl who just appeared didn’t seem like she’d forgive anyone who’d pick it up.
Her speed was so fast, he hadn’t even noticed when she approached him. (ED: She shoulda just punched him in the balls…) (ED 2: does he even have balls? We’re talking about a demon right?)

That girl, Ryua, has come.

/ / /

“…..wasn’t that really fast…..”

“I trained after all.”

For some reason, Roel had fainted, so I stood in Inoro’s way to protect her.
Inoro backed off vigilantly, weary of me.
Stroking the hand that I had kicked, he looked mortified.

“Just now, you went easy on me, right?…

…even though you could’ve scattered it away if you felt like it…”

“If you promise to never lay a hand on Roel again, then there will be nothing more than that.”

Did he just see through my real ability, or was it from the fight earlier? I don’t really get it.
This guy just now…clearly told me that I went easy. As if he could see through the depths of my heart, Inoro composedly took a step towards me.