59.1

It was a small old man with his face with a beard and white hairs that came out silently from the shadow of the door that was opened.

I think that what made him look small is because of his bent waist. He was relying on a long cane when he was standing.

There was also a girl who was as tall as we were but was a little smaller than the grandpa.

From the girl, he received a basket, then checked the contents and then nodded in satisfaction with what he confirmed.

「Ohoh, well done. Thank you. Recently, my legs have become quite fragile. I am really having a hard time moving around so your assistance really helped」

「Don't mind it grandpa. I will do anything that I could, if I could be of help the Wise Man Hasuto! 」

「Yeah, yeah. In about five years more, you should be thinking of taking care of something else! Kakaka! 」

His mouth covered in beard opened wide as he loudly laughed. I understood that the grandpa was the wiseman Hasuto, but I now that I think about it, that girl resembles Tolppo. She is currently wearing a robe covering her and the triangular hat so I could hardly see the face, but that voice definitely resembled Tolppo. But when I think about the current situation, I couldn't help but think that she was someone else.

「Jii-chan, I've brought them! 」

Lars who called out to them introduced us to the grandpa. It seems like they were not able to notice us until now, then Hasuto-san looked towards us and brushed his thick beard as he checks the people that caught his sight.

The one with a more interesting reaction was the girl. As soon as she looked at us, her face turned red, and then she panicked a bit and covered her face with her scarf and hat.

Un, that's definitely the Tolppo that I've met before.

We didn't really hear about what this blushing girl have been doing since that time.

「Ryu, Ryua and Roel...... wh, why did you come here......」

「To, Tolppo, right? It has been a long time」

「Nn, long time no see......」

The more she talks the more silent she becomes. Well, she was originally a shy girl since the time we've met, but it seems like she was much shier bashful than before.

Now, she can't even look straight at us.

◆ Hasuto's House ◆

The house was surrounded by white walls with a fireplace, a small kitchen and a door heading to a bathroom and toilet.

There was a small shelf with many things that I didn't know and some animal figures placed inside it. There was also a really large bookshelf which was the first thing that drew our attention.

The bookshelf was filled with books without any gap inside it and reaches up towards the ceiling.

I can't read, and because I can't read I don't really know the value of books. When I look at my side, Roel was happily reading the titles of books, and it seems like she won't stop even if I call out to her.

I did try reading a book before, but it only took me 10 seconds to become drowsy. That might become convenient if I'm having trouble going to sleep.

「Now, now, everyone, properly relax」

On a thick wooden table, herbal tea and juice was prepared.

I'm not really a fan of herbal tea, so preparing the fruit juice was really a heaven-sent.