59.2

「I see, so they have already spread out」

「Eh, Hasuto-sama, you know something about them? 」

「Not that much, but I do know that the ones leading the invasion declared that they were part of that group 」

I was only suspecting at first, but it seems like my suspicions were true.

It’s really those annoying bunch that were causing all this trouble. Now that I know about it, I couldn’t help but participate in getting rid of them.

「As to how I know, I think it was about 30 years ago that the fight happened……

Those that declare themselves as the Demon King’s army and was fighting with the Avanguard’s Kingdom Army」

We listened to the story without asking any questions. I want to learn more about them so I don’t want it to be interrupted by asking something that would derail the story. I don’t really know if everyone was thinking of the same thing but all of us were just silently listening to the story without making any noise.

Only the sound of the townspeople from the outside could be faintly heard.

「30 years ago, a group of odd individuals appeared. They suddenly attacked the kingom of Avanguard and were claiming to be part of the Demon King’s Army.

The powers of the Demon Lord’s army were exceptional.

The clash happened in the northern plains of Avanguard Kingdom were the leading participants were the Royal Army including many A Ranked adventurers.

It was a long struggle without giving each other time rest.

The Army was desperately holding the enemy back in other to prevent them from invading the capital.

As the struggle continued, a light of hope came down to the battlefield. A plain looking boy no matter how you look at him, spearheaded the charge along with his companions aiming for the Demon King’s army.

With unstoppable momentum, little by little they continued whittling down the Demon King’s Army, and after almost about a year, they were finally able to take down the demon king!」

That surprised me, Hasuto-san suddenly shouted out loud as he was finishing the story.

But after clearing his throat, he continued talking again.

「The people commended the boy and his companions. Calling them Heroes and admiring their feats.

Hero, yes, that boy was actually a descendant of heroes that have saved the world during their successive generations.

Giga Atlas, Hell Cerberus, including Vanda Lucia, it was his bloodline that sealed those monsters to the bottom of the earth」

Eh, what, err, to be honest I just couldn’t understand everything that he talked about. I wonder if Roel would understand because she was intently listening to the story.

The Demon King, the Heroes. I would like to arrange all the information inside my head for a bit, but I probably can’t.

Ah, now that I think about it, I feel like Vanda Lucia did mention something about Heroes.

「Well, I understand the story, but I don’t about anything like that happening 30 years ago. It’s true that I’m not around at that time, but I have never heard about that story from people that I was a acquainted with……」