17

Chapter 17 – Beginner Crusher Grundom

“Leave all of your equipment and belongings, and perhaps I’ll spare your life.”

A big guy who had to be at least 3 meters tall pinned down a party of C rank adventurers with only his fist.
The young sword fighter’s skills wasn’t much use, his party members were already at death’s door.
The magician’s spells weren’t effective against the guy either.
The lives of the sword fighter’s comrades were on the line, so the equipment was surrendered to the guy.

“Just be obedient and I’ll make it as painless as possible…Come on, hurry it up.”

The large guy violently threw the items and food on the ground.
The recovery items fell on the ground and the contents were spilled.

“There aren’t any women in your party, I was looking forward to having a little fun with one. All the members in your party are guys,
are you homo? Bring along a woman.”

Being falsely accused like that, the young man stayed silent.
Even though the young man was an experienced fighter, nothing seemed to work on the guy.
For the first time since he was born, the young man met an overwhelming opponent and had no willpower to resist.

“Well, I already got what I need, here you go. Catch.”

The large guy threw the bag up in the sky, hitting the face of the young man as it came down.
The young man didn’t pick it up, he just stayed silent and looked down.

“You, stop being an adventurer. It’s good that I’m being merciful, but if I was a monster you wouldn’t have survived. They’re merciless. How long have you been C rank?”

“…………..half a year.”

“Wwhaaa, half a year!”

The large guy was was more surprised than he should have been, and was holding his stomach while laughing out loud.

“Y-you don’t have any talent at all! From D rank it takes half a month to rank up, right? What kind of stupid things were you taking for quests, monster materials or crap? You’re stupid, but you’re suitable for odd jobs. You raised to C rank doing that, and have been there for half a year. Aren’t you such an idiot. Hyahahahahahahahahah! kuku! hahahahahahaha!”

And again, the large guy laughed out loud.
The young man’s frustration didn’t spill out, he was desperately holding it all in.

“You don’t have any talent. By the way, is that guy dead?”

After saying that the young man worked hard treating them.
Looking at the situation, the large guy was giggling and laughing.

/ / /

“Ryua-chan, are you done?”

“A-a little bit more!”

We have been inside the weapon shop for a while, I had trouble choosing this or that for 20 minutes.
I have 200 gold with me.
One is an iron sword which is 180 gold.
The other is a wing sword which is 150 gold.
The iron sword’s sharpness is higher.
On the other hand, the wing sword can be swung faster.
If I pay 180 gold, the 20 gold left will all be spent on lunch.
The pocket money I have totals only 200 gold.
Roel is in charge of the money from the quests, but not the everyday living allowance.
I’ve been saving up till I had 200 gold.
The iron sword is sharper, in some cases that may decide a win or loss.
The wing sword is faster, I may be able to quickly save someone in a dire situation.
Which one should I buy…
I’ve been reaching out my hand for the item and then drawing back repeatedly.
The old guy at the counter was waiting with an expression that seemed to say “If you are going to buy do it quickly”.