13

I was shaking my hand trying to get her off, but her strength was like that of a vice, she wouldn’t let go.
I can’t think of her as a little girl with this much strength..
I knew that Roel was safe, but for some reason I couldn’t use my voice.
No, I wonder if it would even be a good idea to call her in this situation.

Even though the ghost was a kid, I didn’t hold back.
Since she wouldn’t stop clinging to me I slammed her body against the wall.
The wall made a crumbling sound as it collapsed, but she was still attached.
I don’t care about what has to be done in this situation.

“W-what are you? why are you doing this?”

“Le-s pl-y”

It seems like her vocal cords are broken, I was only able to hear a mumbling voice from her hollow face.
I can’t understand what she wants from me, and I shouldn’t try to.
In the first place I should be exterminating this child according to the quest.
It’s sad, but I have no choice.
I left my sword in our room, but my left hand was free since it wasn’t being gripped.
It’s a Ghost-type so a magic attack should be effective.

【Ryua cast Lightning Bolt!】

The little girl was directly hit by flash of lightning.
Being more or less attached to her I also took some damage,
I didn’t really have a choice. As expected she reflexively let go of me.

【Ryua received 3100 damage! HP 37363/ 40463 】
【Little Ghost Girl didn’t receive any damage HP ???/???】

“Le-s pl-y~ Onee-chan.”

*Crack* *Snap* Her head began to turn left and right, then her body began to shake as if rebelling.
Her head was slanted to the right, and then the right half of her body bent backward and lowered.
It was as if she doesn’t have any bones, it was such an ominous movement.
She kept repeating those movements as she came closer to me.
I heard a noise from my side, I just noticed Roel was running this way.

“W-w-what…”

Being very scared, Roel wasn’t able to come to terms with the current situation.
Roel wasn’t moving her hand. Closing the distance, I hit the face of the <Little Ghost Girl> with my fist.
I saw the <Little Ghost Girl> get blown up into the air. As she landed her body swayed, recovering its ominous pose.

【Little Ghost Girl didn’t receive any damage HP ???/???】

She kept her posture but her body started to shake like it did before.
This was the first time I fought something like this…I don’t really know what I should do.
I wonder, could I fight back if I had my sword?
If I invoke its effect I’m sure……

“Le.t.. pl.a…y”

Fighting with me was playing to her it seems…but I wonder if it’s really like that.
For such an opponent to exist, I never considered I would encounter something like this.
Exiting from the 100th floor underground, I wonder if that place was actually just the starting point.
It’s been a long time since I tasted helplessness like that place. Before I noticed it, Roel was beside me.

“Ryua-chan, she hasn’t moved for a while now…”

Then the little girl stretched its withered branch-like arm towards us.
I covered Roel to protect her. The <Little Ghost Girl> stopped her movements, seeming timid unlike before.
(TL:ボクはロエルをかばったけど、彼女はさっきとは打って変わって物怖じせずにいた。 )

“Little girl…….enemy……..not……..”

Before I had noticed, Tolppo was behind me.

Roel hugged the little girl.