53

Ep 53 First Time on a Boat Part 3

The hull shakes, and then the red souls jumped one by one towards the ocean liner.

They aren’t human, because you can’t call them anything else but irregularly shaped evil spirits. Most of them still haven’t received Roel’s heal and aren’t purified yet.

「Just what happened! Just what happened! Ryua-chan just what happened!?」

Not being able to handle the shaking, Roel fell down and I had to support her.

What happened, even if you ask me that, I would also be stumped. But the ghosts are aiming for Bortom, that’s is for certain. If this goes on, it will be dangerous for Bortom. Just like before, I carried Roel and jumped towards the ocean liner.

Even if we touched a ghost, we would only pass through them.

Even if I strike them, they would just scatter like mist and then go back to their original forms. Even without me doing anything, they don’t even look like they are considering me. Their speed isn’t that fast, so in the blink of an eye we were able to to pass over them and return to the ocean liner.

「Bortom-san! Go hide yourself!」

「Ee…eeeeek….please spare me….」

When we landed on the ocean liner, we immediately called out to Bortom, but he was only shedding tears and begging for his life, not moving at all.

In this situation, I have no choice but to carry Bortom and throw him inside the cabin.

「Roel heal them!」

「T-there are too many….」

「Even by yourself, please purify as many as you can!」

In response to my demand, Roel casted heal on one of the ghosts coming this way. However, rather than appeasing their anger, they further changed form. The red soul slowly changed form and started to materialize. Changing from human to a nonhuman form, it was a monster.

【Mortal Ghost x4 appeared! HP 322】

【Evil Spirit x5 appeared! HP 257】

【Sword Wight x3 appeared! HP 490】

It wasn’t only the ghost that Roel healed, the other spirits too had changed their forms.

There are so many that you can’t tell what their exact number is. A tremendous number of souls are coming from the ship.

「What are you doing!? Attack!」

Silva, Zizinia, and the soldiers started to fight back. I don’t have time to be taken aback, I have to do something to protect this ship.

【Sword Wight slashed while laughing ominously!

Silva received 66 damage! HP 99/165

Zizinia received 81 damage! HP 80/141】

「Ugaah! M-my body is….」

Having been slashed, Silva dropped his bow and fell to his knees unable to move. It’s probably paralysis abnormal condition.

That monster’s movements are fast, it attacks in a wide area, and moreover it can also cause abnormal effects.

I’m sure that mortal ghosts also use area attack magic, before the damage spreads I have to do something about this.

「I don’t know what just happened, but if you’re going to damage this ship then I will show no mercy!」

I slashed the Sword Wight who was going to act next, and then swung once at each Sword wight in my sight. The foothold is shaky and has no stability, but I moved by kicking the hull and was somehow able to move.