22

Chapter 22 – The Circumstances of the 3 Sisters Part 3

“T-that person! Could he possibly be Seigel-san the Dragon Hunter?!”

As we were finishing the settling of our quest at the counter, Roel had suddenly pointed her finger at a silver-haired man.
His weapon was really unusual, it was a gigantic blade. I never even thought of a weapon like that.

“Cutie-pie did you just call me…? Woah?!”

Seigel pointed at us while doing an exaggerated pose.
‘Cutie-pie’? I don’t understand what that means but I think it’s a word that only this person would use.

“Oou! 5 cuties?! Are you all by any chance my fans?! What do I do? I want to give you my signature but there doesn’t seem to be any time for you to get some paper…so then, how about letting me write it on your weapons?”

“No, its fine”

Seigel who was rambling on and on was completely stopped by that short phrase from Ai.
A no is definitely a no, the reliable older sister clearly said it.
I think its reassuring for the 2 younger sisters.

“You’re the dragon hunter Seigel, right? I didn’t think that you would be here at Kwimill.”

“Roel, is this person famous?”

“Of course he’s famous. He holds the position of one of the top 3 adventurers! There was an article where he was interviewed by the Dungeon Diving Rascals Magazine, you know. It’s impossible for him not to be well known. When he trekked through the Giginja dungeon with a danger level of 60, he was the first in the world able to defeat the <Volcanic Dawn Dragon> alone.”
(TL:  my first try of the name was “Explosive Flame Dragon” but when i talked with it with my ED it turned into Volcanic Dawn Dragon if you have any better name for this this is its jp name 暁の爆炎竜) (ED: Explosive Flame = Volcano, and Dawn was in the name. Seems straight forward to me :I)

I wonder if Roel is a fan of this person?
At any rate, it seems he really is famous…but he’s way too overconfident a person.

“So~ what quest are you cuties going to take together? Aaaah, I’d like to teach you a lot of things but unfortunately I have other plans. I’m really sorry, please don’t feel bad.”

“We won’t need that. Ryua-san, Roel-san. How about this quest?”

Seigel was cruelly ignored by Ai and hung his head while she was pretending to continue as usual.
The quest was:
[I want you to collect honey from the <Terror Bee>s in the <Bees Forest>]
[Client: Tool shop Cynthia]
[Reward: 1100G + extra for more honey]

“The <Bees Forest> and <Bear Forest> are related forests, right…? But I’m sure its Danger level is 5…”

“I know that we’re aiming a little too high, but we want to get stronger quickly.”

“I understand, leave it to me.”

By no means was this a promise with no consideration to it. I’m serious about wanting to lend my power to them. Helping them is what I want to do.

“A <Terror Bee> huh…I wonder if I’ll be able to hit them with my arrows?”

Mai looks like she was insecure about the bow and arrows she was carrying.
Mi was cheering Mai on by patting her lower back with her small hand.

“That’s right…mom and dad aren’t here anymore so we promised that we’ll do our best.”

Mi did a strong, encouraging nod.
Her short and fluffy chestnut-colored hair was bouncing as she nodded.
Mai’s waist-length hair was moving in harmony with Mi.
The 3 of them combining their strengths to persists and live on…it’s rather praiseworthy. Seeing them like this makes me want to help them more and more.