45

Chapter 45 Union part 4
“The rampaging corpses around the castle town have been put to rest . Please, be relieved.”

“We thank you for your cooperation.”

The Commanding Officer, Kirkton, gave his thanks to those people.The surviving soldier also did likewise and saluted.The people that had appeared before us were adventurers.They were 3 of the Big Five, the superior people Seigel was talking about earlier. Wait a minute–including Xinbu, aren’t there 4 of them here?

“My~, this sure is surprising~, and the damage is really a big deal~. Even I can’t revived a dead person~, you know~?”

Light brown hair with the ends coiling around down to her shoulder and well-defined features, she is a beautiful woman, but has a peculiar way of talking.She wears a robe similar to the one Roel has, However, hers is much more beautiful. 

“It’s not about that, Yuyu-dono. There is something else that we need you to inspect as quickly as possible.”

“Is it something that only a High Priestess like me can handle?” (IcedTea: She’s asking if the situation is that bad that only she can do it. She’s not trying to sound condescending.)

【”Angel of Charity” Yuyu, LV:88, Class: High Priestess, Rank: A】

With an air of calmness and pleasing grace, Yuyu went over to where Tifelia lay.As the adventurers saw Tifelia, their eyes widened in shock at seeing her painfully gasping. They all unintentionally leaked out a small gasp.

“This is…..how can such a master like Tifelia-dono be in such state….”

【”Monk of Salvation” Mugen, LV:94, Class: Super Monk, Rank: A】(IcedTea: Something about Super Monk is really funny….)

One of the three, a man with a necklace of round beads around his neck, looked over Tifelia.Roel told me secretly that she heard that the necklace was known as prayer beads. He had a head without a single hair, shining with the reflection of the sun’s rays. (ZeRenMi: Eromanga Flash anyone? Just me? Ok *-*)It’s sort of like Grundom’s head. Sorry, I know this is not the situation for these kind of thoughts.

“Mugen-dono, would a person of your Class know anything about this condition?”

“Umu, if it was my specialty, I could become your strength, but……it’s not a kind of curse. I’m certain of that.” (IcedTea: A manly man has appeared….what’s with the cliched line….)

Kirkton drooped his shoulders, discouraged by Mugen’s answer.That person Mugen, I wonder what kind of fighter  he is? (ZeRenMi: I thought Ryua was bashing him until I read the next line…) Does he fight with a weapon, or with magic? I can’t even begin to guess.

“As little help as I am, my music could lessen the pain a little, but….I wonder how much it’ll help….”

【”Battlefield Poet” Laurel, LV:90, Class: Bard, Rank: A】 (9: His class is simpler than I thought.) (IcedTea: I agree. Bard?!? That’s it?)

He had long, blond hair that went past his shoulder–I thought he was a woman, but he turned out to be a man. (9: Ryua definitely thought “damn, it was a trap!”) (IcedTea: “It’s a trap!” -Wise words from Admiral Ackbar.) (ZeRenMi: Heres my edit of this line – With his long blonde hair going past his shoulders, I mistakened him for a woman but he was a man – Don’t know if it’s better or worse than this version
)But still, if you said that he was a woman, I would be completely deceived by feature like that.

“Please proceed, Laurel-dono. I request it of you.”

After Kirkton bows his head in assent, music began to flow. The timbre of the harp invited drowsiness and tranquility–I, who was still tense from fighting despite the fact that the battle had already ended, felt all my strength drain out of my body and sat down on the spot.