61

◆ Wizard Kingdom East Gate ◆

Diamond shaped eyes placed on a block shaped head. It was those inorganic eyes that caught us in its view.

I couldn’t tell just how much blood was spilled on that blood soaked spherical hand and if it was directed towards us, it might also be the end of our lives.

There were a very small number of fighters in the Wizard Kingdom, and all of those warriors who faced that monster have fallen victim to that arm that pierced and crushed its victims turning them into a lump of crushed.

No matter how sharp their blades were, it was not able to pierce it and even the attack of the thunder brigade and other B Rank wizards were easily deflected. It was an unstoppable monster, and the monster has now half turned its head towards us.

「Nnnn, there were still leftovers around there. How many of you people are still out there, I wonder」

Thousands of troops were crippled by a single monster. They were easily dealt with without even giving them the time to release the magic that they have prepared as if it was already decided for them to perish. There’s no way that I would be able to fight against such a monster that even B Rank Wizards and the Elite Lightning Brigade couldn’t beat.

I hugged Lars as I try to stop myself from trembling, then the small golem called Boland turned towards us and aimed his hand.

「Nnnnnnn! I guess I’ll take those two curled up over there! 」

【??? Chanted Cold Prison!

Boland was damaged by 451! Boland HP 3249/3700】

At the same moment that we were targeted, half of Boland’s body was suddenly covered in ice. What was used was a top tier ice magic known as Cold Prison. Not only does it confine its target in ice, the strength of the ice itself is greatly amplified by the caster’s magic power. The ice that have frozen half of Boland’s body was also seamlessly connected to the ground.

「Fuuh, I don’t know how long I would be able to hold him down, but you two should escape now」

The person who casted that spell in order to help us was Kaye, an A rank wizard. He is a Wizard Adventurer who is really good at ice magic and is usually based in Wizard Kingdom. When he was around D Rank, he taught me a lot of various things.

「Ga, Gigi! Nnnn! Impudent! Something like this!」

「It’s useless to struggle, that ice is especially made to hold you down」

Boland was completely stuck on the ice. Moreover, the ice is slowly creeping up gradually covering up Boland’s upper body. A part of the hand was also frozen, sealing off Boland’s commonly used attack.

「T, thank you……」

「Tolppo-chan should immediately escape now. If something happens to you, Hust-sama will definitely grieve」

「But, but he’s still……」

「I will handle this on my own. There are two other A Rankers fighting this monster’s commander」