58.2

I can only hear the roar of raining fireballs hitting the ground around me. Even if some of them did hit me, they were dispersed before impact. The heat I could feel from the attack was similar to the warmth of a fireplace which made me feel nostalgic about the simple life I live in Ikana-village.

That soothing warmth, like the time mother would put a blanket on me in order to prevent me from feeling cold as I sleepy doze off in front of the fireplace.

And then, when I feel hot enough and sweaty, it would be the time for me to wake up. That feeling was returned to me as a I close my eyes and.

Those were good times.

I wanted to return at those times.

「All Units, Halt!」

The rain of fire was suddenly stopped. It felt like I was suddenly pulled back to reality, it was quite a comfortable feeling too.

I see it’s finally over. I could see the tired faces of soldiers lined up on the wall.

Most of them were out of breath and their sight is nailed onto us. Some was on the verge of tears while some were shocked and not able to face the absurdity in front of them. Some were even throwing their hats on the floor in vexation.

「Wha, what the hell are you……」

「La, Lars, did you do something? Is this an illusion? 」

I don’t know if there were just too confident of their magic, but with this level of power, I won’t even consider this as an attack.

In terms of fire attack that I would deem lethal, then that giant dog with four heads that breathes fire is scarier.

That dog was really amazing. On our first encounter, I didn’t win and have to escape to survive, and the sword that I was using during that fight was instantly melted.

「……I didn’t do anything」

「Is, is that so. ok」

Looking at my side, there was also the unscathed Roel. No, I think it would be better to call it restored Roel?

The Fire Rain was deemed useless against her healing power. It seems like even if the Fire Rain did do some damage, it was not enough to have an effect against Roel’s fast recovery from Heal. That’s just how it is.

「That was amazing, Ryua-chan. I did my best healing to heal us! 」

「O, Ok, Ok……」

Speaking of which, during that time, I could hear someone going 「Ahh! 」 or 「Kyaa! 」from my side.

She didn’t really have to include me with her healing.

No, I think that I now understand more the fear of not having a healer especially if you are in a pinch. Even on as a support, if they could recover their members no matter how much damage they receive, then the opponent could do nothing but surrender once they are worn out.

Just looking at how tired those soldiers ended up, it was probably a horror to see their targets unscathed even after they pour their all to attack.

Speaking of levels, Roel who is level 51 would already be considered to step into the ranks of upper A class people, and she will become way much stronger from this point on.