57

Ep 57
Wizard Kingdom: Part 2

◆Hariart Continent: Road to the Wizard Kingdom◆

It appears that the Wizard Kingdom is on top of a mountain. As such, it looks like we won’t be able to avoid climbing.

After passing through this flat highway, we have to go up a steep slope.

The highway was lined with rows of trees, so we weren’t able to see other people passing through. Of course, it has to be like that: the Wizard Kingdom is on high alert, so no one’s able to get in or out.

We searched around to see if there was a subjugation quest for the guy who attacked the Wizard Kingdom, but there weren’t any we could see.

It seems that the Wizard Kingdom has put up some restrictions on the information. If they are in trouble, they could’ve just asked an adventure to deal with it…I wonder why they didn’t?

However, I already know what kind of person the guy from the information we gathered is.

「I wonder if a golem is big?」

The ones that attacked the Wizard Kingdom seem to be a group of monsters called Golems.

Stone puppet, rock man — the descriptions from each person who saw it are different.

「Who knows, but it looks like neither magic nor weapons have an effect on it. From what I’ve heard, they are quite the tough enemy. I think it’s similar to the floor monster that Ritta defeated in the Mithril Mines.」

We were stretching out our imaginations over our unknown enemies.

But more than that, we have a much more serious problem — can we get in the Wizard Kingdom or not?

We don’t have any info, and even if we had some, we wouldn’t have any ways of get inside either.

But still, we have come this far, so I have no thoughts of giving up.

(f they don’t let us in, then we can just beg to be let in.

I don’t know why they won’t ask for help from other adventurers, but if I tell them with all my heart that I will cooperate in the golem subjugation, I’m sure they will understand.

「If I one-sidedly beat those golems up, the Wizard Kingdom will be relieved, right?」

「But we don’t know how many they are. Plus, doesn’t the boss needs to be defeated? Or else it wont work, right?」

The boss, that person with a stone arm. We only had one witness, so we don’t know where this guy might be.

We only heard that he saw that guy in the middle of the army of golems.

「Maybe it’s another one of the 12 Demon Generals.」

「If so, I won’t forgive him. Really, what do those Demonlord Army bastards even plan to do…」

「We don’t really know anything, do we?…….the King of Avangard and everyone won’t tell us anything.」

「That person, Sage Hust, might be able to tell us.」

「But before that, I wonder if we can even get inside the Wizard Kingdom……」

「If they don’t let us in, I will forcefully enter.」

「Eeh….」

Roel was lost for words. Half of it was just a joke though….it seems she took it seriously. But still, the enemies are golems, and we are human.