55

Ep 55.

The Country Called Metalika

9: Just a reminder, Ryua’s age is 15.

The State of Metalika.

It’s the country that Roel had told me about a while ago.

The large country that made the iron box that can measure your level, a piece of technology powered by electricity. It’s a country that, someday, we would go to visit, but to think that the people from that country would come to us was…unexpected.

That one iron ship got closer and made me understand its enormous size. It was so large that you had to look up from the deck of the ocean liner, and all you could really see was a tough looking hull. The light that instantly defeated Doridon’s underlings was fired from this ship. I think it was from the barrels stretching out from the ship.

「Umu, there you are. Ryua-kun, thanks to you we were able to escape from a dilemma. But, first, please wear some clothes.」

*Kohon* Silva cleared his throat, and being told that, I had finally noticed. Everyone around me had their eyes avoiding me.

Even though this was normal when I was bathing in the Caves of Hell, but right now, I wonder what this feeling is?

And then suddenly, I got real embarrassed being here.

「I-I’m not showing this off, okay!?」(Kryo: Tsundere much?)

Even I don’t understand what I am saying.

In a big panic, I ran towards the cabin to pick up my clothes from where I threw them off, and then I unconsciously slipped them on. (9: ryua kawaii)

Looking around me properly, the deck is drenched with ocean water, and the floors had become a mess.

Bortom, the other two, and also the soldiers were trying not look. Literally, they are covering their eyes with their hands. Even though I saved the ship, this is horrible.

*********************

◆The State of Metalika Cruiser Elmorad Deck◆

When I saw the iron passageway stretched out towards the ocean liner, I knew we were being invited in. It was completely grey, and compared to the ocean liner we are sailing on, I can’t feel any human warmth from it.

Not knowing anything about where we were being led to, but I wonder what this means?

And why did they rescue us in the first place?

Before us are a young man wearing flat glasses and a young girl, and neatly lined up behind them was a row of soldiers.

On their backs, they’re carrying something like a pipe, but is that a weapon too?

It’s somewhat similar to the barrel that fired the light that defeated the monsters.

The glasses guy is still smiling. And the girl beside him has really sleepy eyes, but she probably just has those kind of eyes.

I don’t know if this way of saying it makes sense, but she has that look in her eyes like she is always glaring.

Her hair was short and orange, tied up to the side and fanning out with wonderful volume. On her forehead sat something akin to angular glasses, and on her whole body was some kind of tight fitting clothes that went from the bottom all the way up. This, too, is rather unusual clothing. Just as I tried to figure out how she would take it off, I saw that, on the middle section, there was a zipper.

It looks like she is about 3 years younger than me. The more I look at her, the younger she seems to be.

「Well, I was glad that we found you. That was a close one, was it not? Oh, my apologies, I have been late in my introduction. I am called Zienia, from the Bureau of Technology Development of the State of Metalika. 」