58.1

◆ Mountain Trail T  owards Wizard Kingdom ◆

After walking along the highway, we continued walking along the mountain path after having a lunch break in the afternoon.

The forest spread out in the side of the road, and the road was wide and well maintained.

Lars said that Carriages are also using this road, that’s why they made sure to make it wide.

He said that when transporting goods, B rank adventurers that come from the wizard kingdom are dispatched, that’s why the danger of being attacked by monsters has dropped.

Because of the Wizard Kingdom trading with Pratzz Harbor, they proudly told us that the path will be safe.

Even if he was only a child, he was still a powerful illusionist from the Wizard Kingdom.

Although the security is indeed good, is it really okay to let a child do this kind of work.

But Golems aren’t affected by illusions, won’t that make the situation a little more dangerous.

「If that’s what you think, but aren’t the two of you children too」

It was immediately retorted.

Well, there’s no point arguing about people who is older than you, Roel will is always the one to mediate in between arguments.

Just like in the case of Pratyu, it seems like I’m really bad at dealing with children.

Well, even if he is quite arrogant, it was true that he was able to at least led me astray for a moment despite being a kid.

As soon as demons we encountered got affected by Lars’ illusions, they began attacking in different directions.

I could roughly understand what things are being shown to the demons, and I could understand that it would definitely become a threat if it was used in a large scale battle but it was really helpful since it reduces the time we need to move.

Despite its effectiveness there are major defects to it, and one of it was that it is ineffective to non-sentient creatures like golems.

I don’t really understand how to use magic, and the more I try to learn about it, the more confused I become.

「Can’t Ryua use magic?」

「I can use basic magic like water fire and light. I haven’t really used it recently though」

「Oh, right, Grandpa did mention that magic relies more on talent that combat ability.

There are also things like magic limit that a person naturally has, and other things that would affect it」

「Grandpa? Is it Sage Hasuto? 」

「It’s Hasuto-sama. If you say something like that inside Wizard Kingdom, the will definitely throw you out.

Even I usually call him Hasuto-sama in public」

Hasuto the Wise is a prominent figure in the Wizardry Kingdom, so prominent that he was supposedly the one in-charge of the King’s education. That’s why even the King couldn’t raise his head to Hasuto, and most of the time he would still be treated like a child if Hasuto is scolding him.

His current achievements is known all over the world that even most magicians and adventurers aim to at least be able to reach his feet, it seems like the magic bag that helped a lot of adventurers was also a work of Hasuto.