34

Chapter 34 – Avangard Tougi Taikai Part 2
“The match already started?!”

Roel had been flustered while she was lost, but managed to find her way back.
Since there was more than one entrance to the spectator seats, Roel had circled the vast venue many times looking for the proper path.

“It’s very soon. You were in a real hurry, huh?”

“It is Ryua-chan’s match…”

“Oh, it’s starting.”

Just as Seigel said, the first match of the second round for B block was starting.

///

“Baste-sa~n! Look at this wa~~~~y!”

“I bet on you~!”

Most of the spectators were cheering on my opponent, Baste.
Baste just wiped his circular glasses.

“Well then, start!”

I moved first and aimed for Baste’s stomach.
Before he uses his unpleasant magic, I’ll defeat him.
He groaned but didn’t fall over.

“Gu…*cough*…y-you went easy on me…”

Even though I used the same amount of strength on him as I did on Benkei, Baste was barely able to stand.
He doesn’t seem to be able to exert any more strength after that hit.

“<Might Down>…I cast that on you just before…I thought that someone like you, a musclehead, would swiftly attack first…It looks like I managed to make it in time…”

Baste was able to explain it while holding his stomach.
That’s why he could still stand.
Nevertheless, if I put more force into it…I already put a decent amount in, but not enough to kill him.

“I-I’ll show you! This is the winning pattern! <God Force>! <God Force>! <God Force>!”

It was apparent that his body was rapidly getting harder.
If I just let him keep casting that, I wonder how hard he could become?

“Now for the finishing touch! <Seal>! <Blind!> With that, your skills and eyesight are sealed!”

…Is he trying to taunt me while holding his stomach like that?
He was barely able to endure the hit…
Let’s just end this.

“And now <Veno Fi….Ugeeea!”

I hit him with a slightly stronger punch and this time Baste lost composure, collapsing while holding his gut.
*Twitch twitch* he was convulsing on the ground. I think I overdid it…

“…Ha! T-the victor is Ryua!”

The soldier regained his senses, grasped my arm, and raised it to the sky.

“I-isn’t that impossible!? That girl, twice now with one hit…”

“Is she an adventurer? It’s impossible for a famous enthusiast like myself to not know her!.”

I think they believe me now. Their reactions are different than before, excited cheers could be heard.

“I didn’t expect her to be that strong…that isn’t on the level of just defeating a <Poison Salamander>…”

“I think Ryua-chan’s going easy so her opponent won’t die.”

“If she was serious then his guts would have scattered everywhere as his upper and lower halves got separated.”

“That’s on the level of a monster…”

She’s saying stuff like that but does it matter? I won.
‘Returning now will be troublesome so we should wait a bit,’ was what I thought, but for some reason there were many participants on standby. Even I would get embarrassed by this many people observing me.