67

On the day of the exam, the Adventurer's Guild was overflowing with examinees. It's not unusual for a large room to be filled with rowdy people, but the atmosphere was different today. After all, it was the A rank promotion exam, which only happens once a year. At the moment, the room is reserved for the exam, and we can't take on any ordinary requests.

There are people who are taking the test for the first time, and some who haven't passed it in years. Indeed, there was a wide range of ages, from middle-aged to elderly. A month and a half ago, the man who had analyzed the dragon slayer's poison was also a test taker.

【 Balm Lv: 38 Class: Alchemist B Rank 】 

「 If I don't pass this year, I'm going to retire soon.

I don't want to use my age as an excuse, but the world is not that easy to challenge. 」

The man who told me this sadly said that this was his tenth time taking the exam. The content of the exam changes every year, and depending on the year, sometimes it's so dangerous that it could kill you. The theory is to organize a party to participate, but Balm has been alone ever since he was betrayed once.

「 Not yet? I'd like to get started already.」

「 So long 」

【 Marilyn Lv: 39 Class: Magic Fighter B Rank 】

【 Kank Lv: 40 Class: Archer B Rank 】

The man with the short blond hair was sitting on a chair with his feet on the table in a pompous manner. The woman with the puffed up red hair was sitting cross-legged, chewing on something. Bad attitude, filthy, that's the image I had of those two. I'm not sure what to make of that.

「 The hell are ya doin punk! You just tried to steal my wallet!」

「 I'm kidding, Jordan. I was just messing with you. You were just so vulnerable. I don't know if you're gonna survive the test. 」

【 Bobs Lv: 27 Class: Knuckle Fighter B Rank 】

【 Josh Lv: 24 Class: Thief B Rank 】

Some people are making some kind of commotion. The one who is angry has a weird look with only the middle part of his hair left behind, and the rest looks like bald patches. The one who was being accused was so small that I thought he was a child, and he had a bandana wrapped around his head.

They were fighting noisily, trying to get his wallet. When the strange looking person raises his fist, his hand was stopped by a person in silver armor.

「 Both sides, mind your place. If you cause a scene here, you know what will happen.」

【 Gilbert Lv: 31 Class: Knight B Rank 】

「 Oh, I've seen your face before. Are you a Royal Knights by any chance?」

「 Yes, but......」

「 Ah, I knew it. I'm pretty sure one of you people died at the attack of the mysterious army, right?」

Just as anger was about to rise on his calm face under his helmet, someone clapped his hands loudly at the counter. The person who slapped me as if to say, "Look at me," was someone I recognized. He had long blond hair and a kind expression that made me think he wouldn't even kill an insect.

The person with the helmet and the strange haircut, who had been in a tense situation, suddenly became quiet as soon as they saw the person. It seems that there is more to it than that, and the fact that he's here means that it's about to start.

「 Hai, hai, everyone, please be quiet. Well, well, well. So many of you have gathered here....... The time has come, so we will now begin the A rank promotion exam. My name is Yuyu, and I'll be your first examiner.」