62

The wizard kingdom, East Gate ◆

【Boland uses his hold arm!】

The toy apparition’s arms grew in size and stretched, surrounding me. It then started constricting, probably with the intent to kill me off.

This arm is pretty interesting though, it wasn’t this long yet it’s stretched out even further when it’s around me. I wonder if it is elastic, well, no matter.

「Ohh! Would you look at that! This is what happens when you get captured by Boland’s hold arm which breaks even zircon apart! 」

「There!」

Just after putting in a little bit of strength, the arm, which was coiled up around me, was scattered about into little pieces. Upon losing his right arm, Boland stopped talking, turning only his head to face me.

This arm which has been around me for a while was about to be crushed as well. The remaining fragments of the arm were flipped up and scattered, and the round arm had started to shrink considerably in size as well.

「Howahhhh! N, Not bad! But! 」

「You’re in the way!」

【Ryua’s attack! That’s 8219 damage to Boland! And he’s down! HP 0/3700】

「Hogyeh… did… something… happen…?」

I don’t have time to waste on these small fries. While picking up that small toy, I headed towards the man with a stone arm. When I did, the soldiers

And adventurers turned to look at me, as if time had stopped.

Upon closer inspection, there was still some wreckage of the apparition left. It was in the way so I tried shaking it off but that ended up ruining it. It was a really lousy one after all, the boss seemed to be the guy with the stone arm. He’s been looking at me the entire time, grinning to himself.

Above him was a small girl flying around, shouting.

「Jeech, you should leave this to me!」

「Shut up. Do you actually think that I’ll lose here? 」

「Dori Dori lost in the underwater match! That makes it 4 of the demon commanders who have been beaten by this guy! 」

「Dori Dori? Wow, ok.」

Jeech seemed somewhat threatened yet at the same time not.

And not only that but that girl seems pretty familiar. In fact, it was much more recently than he would’ve thought.

「Th-There are golems headed this way!」

As someone shouted that, several big shadows started walking towards us.

I see. It seems like It seems like the golems are attacking here too huh. In that case, I should head over to finish them up soon.

I decided to first ignore Jeech who was before me and focus on defeating all the golems before me. I’m quite thankful that they’d round them all up for me to deal with. While making sure that I do not injure the ones who are our allies, I did a small leap and swung my sword horizontally.