𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10

It was night time so I had to go to sleep. "You're still wearing that at least take it off to sleep" Shinobu said.

I shook my head while huffing and laying down. "Fine then goodnight my child" Shinobu said patting my head. "Mmm" I hummed off to sleep

.

.

.

.

.

.

I felt the atmosphere knowing I was back. I sniffed the air not smelling Yoriichi anywhere. 'Yoriichi isn't here you know maybe he is fake' I thought standing up.

I felt a hand on my shoulder making me jump a bit. "Why is that on your eyes?" Yoriichi asked. "I just want it there" I wrote.

"Did something happen to your eyes" He asked in a suspicious tone. I shook my head. 'I think he knows I'm lying' I thought.

"You're not lying are you?" Yoriichi asked. "No even if I was it doesn't matter this is just a dream" I wrote.

"Not that again" He said shaking his head. "I'm saying facts here" I wrote. "That's what you think" Yoriichi said.

"Because it's true" I wrote. "That's an opinion" Yoriichi said.

"I'm not gonna argue with a fake person" I wrote. "Those comments are killing me" Yoriichi said.

"I'm sorry I offended you" I wrote. 'No I'm not🙂' I thought.

"Your training to become a demon slayer right? I'm one" He said. I paused. "You are?" I wrote.

"Yeah I don't usually see trainees wearing blindfolds but you do you I guess" Yoriichi said.

"But why do you keep putting that on? And don't say it's because you want it there" Yoriichi said.

'Should I actually tell him... I mean it wouldn't matter he's not real right?' I thought fiddling with my fingers.

"If you don't want to tell me then you don't have to" Yoriichi said. 'This doesn't mean I won't have to tell him' I thought. "Mhm" I hummed.

I took the blindfold off. "I don't like my eyes" I wrote. "Why they're pretty" Yoriichi said. "No they're cursed" I wrote.

"Sure if that's what you want to think" I wrote. "It is and you should think that too" Yoriichi said. I just nodded.

"That's what you think" I wrote. "Did you just quote me?" Yoriichi said.

"No I quoted an old man I met a few minutes ago" I wrote.

"Are you talking about me?😀" Yoriichi said. "Oh wait how old are you?" I wrote.

"That's confidential information" Yoriichi said looking to the side.

I felt someone shake my shoulder. "I think I'm waking up" I wrote. Yoriichi smiled. "Well then I hope to see you soon" Yoriichi said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I opened my eyes and took the blindfold off. "Wake up time for training!" Shinobu said smiling over me.

I nodded and sat up as Shinobu handed me my clothes. "Meet me outside again!" Shinobu said walking out of the room.

I changed and headed outside where Shinobu was. "Have you been practicing how to handle your sword?" Shinobu asked.

"No not really" I signed. "You should practice more" Shinobu said handing it to me. "Okay now lets see if you remember how to hold it" Shinobu said.

I held the sword up. "Oh that's good for your first time really holding it! just move your hand this way" Shinobu said moving my hand a bit.

"Good! that is how you're always suppose to hold your sword!" Shinobu said. "Mhm!" I hummed.

"Y/n you should know my swinging strength isn't very good so that's why I use poisons on my blade instead of cutting a demons head off! So today we're going to be seeing how strong you can swing" Shinobu said.

I nodded. I got in my position so we could start.

"Alright 1... 2... 3!" Shinobu said.

I swung forward as hard as I could. "That sword should be pretty heavy for you so you're doing very good for your first try!" Shinobu said.

"Just good?" I signed. "Yeah like I said you're not gonna be perfect" Shinobu said.

I kept practicing my swinging strength but then I did it too hard and fell.

"Y/n! Don't do it so hard!" Shinobu said. 'Yeah I'll note that😐' I thought standing up.

"Shinobu can you show me how you use your blade since you don't cut demons heads off?" I signed.

"Oh I am honored" Shinobu said taking her nichirin blade out.

I sat down as I listened to Shinobu talk about all the poisons she makes and the process and how it affects demons.

"Shinobu what do demons look like? I asked Tomio- I mean Mitsuri but she just said they look evil" I signed.

"Well yeah they do look evil but they all have different features" Shinobu said.  'Different features?' I thought.

"Some have sharp nails and razor like teeth. Some are really hairy or scaly but yeah you know they just kinda look abnormal! But I usually see ones with slitted eyes and sharp teeth" Shinobu said.

I touched the blindfold on my face. 'I was just tired that's right....' I thought.

_________________♡

Thank you for reading todays chapter!! I hope everyone is doing okay! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈