𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 11

It's been a few weeks of training and it hasn't been too hard in my opinion. I still need to work on my breathing.

"Let me say y/n you've been doing pretty well these past weeks" Shinobu said.

"Mm!" I hummed smiling. "So she's doing well huh?" I turned to see Kanao.

I ran over and hugged her. "So how were your missions so far?" Shinobu asked.

"They weren't too hard I haven't ran into any demons that were too bad of course" Kanao said patting my head.

"As I expected you'll run into some bad ones soon but you'll of course defeat them!" Shinobu said smiling.

"What kind of places did you go to?" I signed. "I went to a village not very far away, I went to a hotel it was pretty big, and one of the coolest places I went was a festival" Kanao said.

"A festival?" Shinobu said. "Yeah I know it's kinda weird but it was for an anniversary or something I'm not sure" Kanao said.

"That's weird" I signed. "Yeah but I got these as gifts after though" Kanao said handing me and Shinobu bags.

I looked inside the bag to see a black notebook with a small purple flower in the middle.

I smiled and took the notebook out. "I know you wanted one so I decided you should have this one" Kanao said.

"Oooh this is nice!" Shinobu said holding a necklace up. "Thank you Kanao" she said hugging her.

I jumped up and hugged her too. "No problem it was pretty nice" Kanao said smiling.

I looked down at the notebook and smiled. 'Haha a dream journal' I thought.

I excused myself to my room then started writing in it.  'This might take a while but it'll be fine' I thought.

I finished writing in about an hour so I checked the time to see it was lunch time so I went to the dining room.

I sat down at the table and waited for everyone else to come. "Y/n! you're finally out of that room huh?" Aoi said patting my head and setting a plate down in front of me.

"Do you need help?" I signed. "No it's fine!" Aoi said. After the food was served we of course began eating.

"Hey Y/n you really still do look the same as when you were 6" Kanao said. "You see it too right!?" Shinobu said.

"She's as small as Sumi, Kiyo, and Naho" Aoi said. "I'm not that small" I signed pouting. "Yes maybe even smaller" Shinobu said.

"Maybe you have height deficiency or something" Aoi said. "Really? but she gets as much nutrients and food as us" Shinobu said.

"Maybe she wasn't getting as much as she has now before she cam here with us" Kanao said. "Hmm maybe" Shinobu said.

"Well the lucky thing is when she starts getting old she'll look younger than she actually is" Aoi said.

"No argument there" Shinobu said. After dinner I went to go and help Kanao and Aoi clean the dishes.

"Let me help!" I signed. "Okay but be careful there are knives in the bubbles so you might not see them" Kanao said.

I nodded. I was doing well with washing them until I went to hand Aoi one of the glasses so she could dry it.

My eyes widened as the glass slipped out of my hand and broke on the floor. "Oh Y/n it's okay we'll sweep it up" Aoi said.

I reached down and tried to pick up the glass. "Y/n wait!" Kanao said as the palm of my hand was pierced by one of the shards. She quickly took the glass from my hand cutting hers in the process.

"Ah Kanao put the glass in here" Aoi said holding out a dustpan. Kanao propped the glass in the dust pan as the smell of her blood filled my nose.

Kanao turned to me. "Y/n is your hand okay let me see" Kanao said softly grabbing my hand. I stared at the blood on her hand as my teeth sharpened and my mouth started to water.

'Blood doesn't it smell good? don't you want to try it?' A familiar voice said in my head. "Y/n are you okay?" Kanao asked.

I slapped my hand over my mouth eyes wide. 'Just try it one drop won't hurt' The voice said in my head again.

I backed away from Kanao and started running away from her. "Y/N! WAIT!" Kanao yelled. I ran into my room and slammed the door shut then locked it preventing anyone from coming inside.

"Y/n!" Aoi yelled from the other side of the door. I crawled away from the door and to the corner of my room covering my ears.

"Please open the door!" Kanao said knocking on the door. I shook my head squeezing my eyes shut.

I looked over at the mirror across the room to see my eyes were slitted again and my teeth were sharp.

I quickly grabbed the blindfold and wrapped it around my eyes as I ignored the protests coming from Kanao and Aoi.

I ran over to my bed and crawled under the covers shaking as I tuned out the sound from the world.

"Y/n what's wrong?" I lifted my head up a bit to smell Yoriichi. 'What? did I fall asleep?' I thought.

"Nothing" I signed. "But there are tears coming from under your blindfold" Yoriichi said. I quickly wiped them away and turned to the side.

"No my eyes were just irritated" I signed. "Stop lying and tell me what's wrong" Yoriichi said. "I'm not!" I signed.

"You're horrible at lying" Yoriichi said sighing. I buried my face in my hands as tears ran down my cheeks.

"Okay fine! There's something wrong with me!! I hate myself!! I wouldn't be surprised if my family before hated me and abandoned me!! And the worse thing about me are my eyes! I hate them I'd rather be blind!!" I signed. (Aggressive signing💀)

I ripped the blindfold off and threw it far away. I reached for my eyes and started scratching at them.

"H-hey stop!" He said grabbing my hands. "Don't say things like that! your family before loved you and would never abandon you!" Yoriichi said.

"How do you know" I signed. "I just do" He said. I stared at him for a moment before silently laughing.

"I'm concerned for your mental health Y/n" Yoriichi said. I stopped laughing and laid down in a starfish position.

"I feel mentally wore out by something I can't remember" I signed staring up. "Maybe if you find out what it is you'll feel better" Yoriichi said.

"maybe...." I signed.

_____________________

Ello! I almost forgot to post but I remembered💀 thank you for reading today! Until next time! SEE YA!😈