stray kids : how it all started

a rewind to how/where you both met!

Bang Chan (방찬) 🐺🦘

> you met him while heading to pay your friend, Sana, a visit!
> while heading to their dance practice room, you bumped into Stray Kids' well known leader, Bang Chan.
> but it wasn't a sMoL bump, it was the type of bump where you hit eachother's shoulders hard enough to push you away
(play along y'all this is wattpad anyways).
> luckily, he managed to catch you before falling on the hard, tile floor which could've been quite dangerous if he didn't catch you on time.
> one hand was wrapped around your waist and one was supporting your back. You both stared at eachother for a few seconds before he helped you get back on your two feet. Y'all we're blushing like CRAZY.
> "Oh uhm- i'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was walking..."
You said in a panick since you we're so embarrassed, you then bowed at him.
> "Ahah no worries! Anyways, are you here to visit Sana noona again?" You heard him chuckle."Yep!" You laughed lightly making him smile. The shade of pink was still visible on both your cheek's from the incident earlier.
"I'll get going now... see you around Y/N!!"
"Oh, yeah, see you around!!"
> you both def got butterflies in your stomachs after.

Minho (리노)🐰😈

> he met you at a cafè while he was ordering coffee!
> while waiting for his coffee, he saw a familiar face which was indeed Y/N, his classmate in highschool.
> you both weren't that close during highschool but had a few interactions here and there.
> he noticed that you we're alone so he decided to talk to you.
> "Y/N??" You heard a familiar voice. You looked up from your phone to see your old classmate, Minho.
> "Minho?" He nodded with a smile. "It's been so long since we've seen eachother!" You said with a smile on your face.
"Yep... do you mind if I take a seat with you?" You didn't hesitate to say yes. He sat infront of you and you had a really good conversation with him. You exchanged some questions and overall, you both enjoyed eacheachother's company!
> he'd ask for your phone number so you both can talk/hangout more often.
> and yes you obviously gave him ur phone number <3

Changbin (창빈) 🐰🐷

> he met you as his sister's friend!
> your friend (which is his sister) invited you over for a sleepover and that's where you met Changbin.
> you we're quite shy around him at first when you arrived but when you got to know him, he was a funny and nice guy!
> he might even join your guys's slumber party lol
> overall, you felt comfortable with him!
> he helped you guys make smores, set up a cute blanket fort, took your guys's pictures and etc.
> he joined when you guys we're watching a horror movie and it was chaotic LMFAO.
> "Pft, a horror movie? Really guys? It's not even that scary." Changbin scoffed while acting tough. "Oh really? Why don't you join us then?" His sister smirked and you laughed at the idea. "I bet ya it's just those clichè horror movies, they're not even scary." Changbin said while taking a seat next to you. "Mhm yeah right..." you responded, followed by your and his sister's laugh.
> "AAHHH!!! AH WHY WHY WHY?!" Changbin screamed after a horrifying jumpscare popped up on the large screen, you and his sister then laughing maniacally afterwards.
> a little while after the sleepover, you and Changbin actually began talking over text until you two started to hangout in public as friends!
> you guys became really good besties and hung out often <3
> Changbin's sister shipped you both lmfao.

Hyunjin (현진) 🦙🥟

> he met you at a dog park while he was with Kkami!
> you we're walking your dog in the dog park while suddenly you tripped on your own untied shoelaces. You sigh in frustration and bent down to tie it back on. You looked up, you we're holding a leash, with no dog.
> in a panick, you immediately got up and started to run around the dog park, looking for your missing dog who somehow managed to escape the leash and run away.
> you we're nervous and scared. What if someone took your dog? What if your dog is stuck in a place it's uncomfortable in? What if your dog got into an accident? You didn't wanna lose your dog, ever.
> your dog was tiny but it could run fast as fuck.
> you didn't notice but a handsome stranger had your dog on his lap, stroking the dog's fur while looking around. It seemed like he was waiting for someone?
> he noticed you looking around, looking for a dog specifically, so he decided to walk up to you with the tiny dog.
> "Excuse me miss/sir? Are you perhaps looking for this cute dog here?" He said, showing you your missing dog that was wrapped in his hands. You gasped and took your dog from the man's arms and the dog is finally back in it's owner's embrace.
> "Yes!! Oh my god thank you so much... I was so worried since she/he managed to escape the leash she/he was in. I owe you alot!!" You thanked the guy so many times while hugging your dog tight. The dog seems to be happy too.
"It's not that much big of a deal... luckily I saw him/her running around, at first I wasn't sure if it was lost or probably just playing around but when I noticed that nobody was following the poor dog, I decided to pick it up to wait and see if it's owner will come back looking for it." He giggled.
> "I can't tell you how grateful I am for this... oh um... are you perhaps waiting for someone or have any plans?" You nervously asked. "Nope I don't... why is that?" He asked out of curiosity. "We-well I was hoping to go grab something to eat with you but my treat of course. It's just to pay back for what you did." He smiled. "Actually... I'd love to!" You smiled.
> you two ate at a nearby cafè and you two shared alot of things in common and you two got along well! (and so was Kkami and your dog <3)
> he asked you for your number before seperating ways and he texted you right away when he got home ;)