jeongin : drunk confessions

It was one of your friends's  birthday and they were throwing a small party between your gang (lol).

You wore a red cardigan with a white skirt. You paired it with white socks, white sneakers and a red headband. You smiled, satisfied with how your fit turned out. You took your purse and drove away.

After arriving at your desired destination, you hopped out of your car and knocked at the door.

What opened the door was a man who resembled a squirrel with his chubby cheeks.

"Heya." You smiled after seeing your friend.
"GUYS Y/N IS HERE!!" Han yelled.

"Come on in, the others are still fixing the decorations." He said, opening the door wider for you to come inside.

You stepped in and looked around and the living room was decorated with gold and white birthday party decorations. There was delicious food prepared on the table with desserts, including a cake.

It looked fancy not gonna lie.

You greeted and said Hi to all of your friends except one.

"Where's Jeongin?" You asked.

"Oh shit we left the child alone in the living room!" Chan covered his mouth in disbelief.

"I'll go get him don't worry." You chuckle before leaving your friends do go get Jeongin.

"Oh hey y/n!!!" Jeongin smiled and greeted as soon as you entered while hanging up some fairy lights. A cute fairy hanging up fairy lights, how cute.

"Hey Jeongin! Do you need help?" You giggle after seeing him struggle to keep the end of the lights stick to the wall.

"It's okay, I can do it myse-" he was interrupted by the fairy lights dropping on the floor, they don't seem to be sticking well.

After seeing the lights drop to the floor, you laughed.

"Hey don't laugh!" Jeongin pouted.

"How can I not? Now here, take this." You said while picking up the fairy lights, you handed him the other end of the lights as he nodded.

You both got to work and helped him hang them up.

"Phew finally! Thanks, if you didn't help me I'd prpbably be stuck here for 10 minutes." Jeongin giggled.

"No problem, now let's go to where the others are." You giggle with him. He nodded and you both went to where the others were.

"JeONgIN!!!!" Hyunjin cried before running to the poor boy and hugging him like there was no tomorrow. "Hyung I swear-" "Let the child go Hyunjin." Changbin gives Hyunjin a death glare, jokingly.

"Fine." Hyunjin pouted and let go of Jeongin. "You dramatic ass." Seungmin scoffed. "WhAT DID YOU SAY?" Hyunjin turns to Seungmin.

"Hey no fighting for the love of god. Where's Minho?!" You complain while you all stood in one place, waiting for the birthday boy to come down.

"He said he was just gonna change, I don't know what's taking him so long." Chan sighs.

"HEELLLOOOO PEASANTS!" Minho yells while walking down the stairs dramatically, he was wearing a fancy suit for no reason.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME-" You yelled.

"What the hell." Felix murmured.

"WOAH MY HONEY LOOKS SO HANDSOME" Han yells and claps.

"I know." Minho poses and smirks.

"You look handsome but- why so extra?" Jeongin asks.

"Why not? I wanna look fancy because why not?" Minho scoffs.