stray kids : when they walk in on you changing !!

how will they react when they walk in on you changing?
hyung line + hyunjin !! :)

Bangchan (방찬) 🐺🦘

> chan didn't know you were changing.
> he was respectful(?) about it.
> "CHAN-" "OH I'M SO SORRY-" He immediately leaves the room
> he knows you get shy and embarrassed so he leaves immediately.
> "You didn't see anything... did you?" You ask as he stood infront of the door awkwardly.
> "Um... your body looks beautiful though, no need to be embarrassed about it." He nervously chuckles and hugs you.
> "Chan get out-" "ON IT!!" He kisses your forehead and runs outta there.

Leeknow (리노) 😈🐰

> he either forgot or he walked in on purpose.
> "Lalalalala you and me in the moo- MINHO!" You yeller as you got startled by Minho leaning against the doorframe with a smirk on his face.
> "You look gorgeous." "I- thanks but... Minho I gotta change." You blush.
> "Nope!" He ran inside the room and lays down on the bed. "I wanna watch." He winks.
>" You creepy ass..." "Come on you look pretty~!"
> you couldn't do anything about it so he stayed and watched-

Changbin (창빈) 🐷🐰

> he goes :O
> because u look vv pretty
> "Bin! What are you doing here?" You said startled, covering your naked figure with your towel
> "Oh! I didn't mean to walk in erm... I forgot you were changing heh..." he rubs the back of his neck. "You look very pretty tho." He added, with a giggle following afterwards.
> "Nooo Bin leave~" you push him to the door.
> "Can I watch?" "What no-" "Please?" "Fine."
> U COULDN'T RESIST HIS PUPPY EYES AND CUTE POUT.
> but it's ok i would 101% give in as well.

Hyunjin (현진) 🦙🥟

> as soon as he stepped in the room his body did a quick spin and was about to run out but hit the door instead.
> "Hyun get ou- OMG-"
> you watch him hit the door as he falls on the floor in pain.
> "I'M- JESUS LOCK THE DOOR NEXT TIME Y/N!" "HOW IS IT MY FAULT?" "BECAUSE YOU FORGOT TO LOCK THE DOOR?" He stood up and whines.
> "BUT I ALREADY TOLD YOU I WAS GONNA CHANGE AND YOU FORGOT SO IT'S TECHNICALLY YOUR FAULT." "NO IT ISN'T IT'S YOURS!!" "You know what just- gET OUT-"
> you playfully push him away out the room.
> "Hmp... you look pretty though." He rolls his eyes with a pout.
> "Oh no I'm not..." you scoff and closed the door infromt of his face.
> "HEY WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? COME BACK OUT HERE YOU GORGEOUS BITC-"