jeongin : birthday boi!!

( very short & cringey oneshot ahead >:"D )

You were pacing around the kitchen in a panic, trying to find where the sprinkles went to top off the cupcakes you just baked.

"Those darn sprinkles where would they even go?!" You mumble and look through all of your drawers, opening and closing each one. You sigh and almost gave up and just thought about giving him plain cupcakes when you saw that the sprinkles were hidden behind the mixing bowl you used not long ago.

You inhale sharply, mad at yourself but also relieved. "Okay fuck you-" you mumble at yourself.

You realize you shouldn't be wasting any more time and started to decorate the cupcakes right away, starting with the Red Velvet one. You decorated the cupcakes with sprinkles and drew some cute doodles on them and plating then nicely on a cupcake stand.

You took culinary classes back in highschool so you had some knowledge with baking, so you decided it'd be better if you whip out your notebook filled with all your recipes in it after some time now.

You were in a little panic because you woke up a little late and scared that Jeongin would wake up soon, not letting you finish your birthay surprise for him.

After a few mental breakdowns, you finally finish the cupcakes you worked hard for. You take a step back and admire your work, breathing heavily as you wipe the sweat that has been sitting on your forehead for a bit now.

"Thank god I didn't mess things up-" you flinch after hearing the door close. Seems like Jeongin already woke up.

Your eyes widen and you quickly take your apron off anf hanging it on the hook you usually have it hooked on. You take all the bowls and equipment and set them aside, leaving the nicely plated cupcakes on the middle.

You quickly wash your hands and Jeongin finally arrives at the kitchen. His eyes scan around the kitchen and sees the cupcakes which he quickly assumed you baked.

He smiles and laughs at the look on your face when you realize he's already in the doorway, watching you.

"Oh-!" You quickly fix your shirt and walk over to him.

He giggles and wraps his arms around your waist as you do the same around his neck, placing a soft kiss on his nose.

"Happy Birthday Innie~~" You smile at him as he smiles back. "Thank you love~" he chuckles and kisses your cheek before pulling away and gasps after seeing the cupcakes.

"Did you make these?" He turns to you with a shocked yet impressed expression as you nod. "Really? Wow, I've always wanted to try your cupcakes~" he walks over to the counter and scan the cupcakes, his heart already filled with joy.

"Well you get to try them now!" You gigle and sit on the chair as he sits beside you.

"Ooo this is exciting~" you both laugh. He reaches his hand out and took the chocolate cupcake with blue frosting, decorated with chocolate sprinkles and some cute doodles. "So cute." He looks at the cupcake and chuckles, you watch him take a bite out of the cupcake.

His eyes widen as he munches on the cupcake while you sat beside him being a nervous wreck and examining his face to see if he likes it.

"Is it good..?" He turns to you and smile. "It's way better than just good, baby. These are amazing~" you feel yourself blushing but also relieved that he enjoys it.

"Really? Thank you~" "Mhm, they're amazing love." He leans in and kisses your forehead. "Thank you.. I love you.." he lets out a contented sigh and snuggles his face into your neck. "I love you too, you're now a big giant baby." You let out a laugh and rub his head.

"A little mean but, atleast I'm still your baby... right?" He looks up at you with soft eyes. "Of course you are~" You laugh lightly and poke his cheeks.

"That's good... and since that I'm a grown up now..." he gets up from his seat and yells, "TIME TO DEVOUR THESE DELICIOUS MOTHERFUCKERS!!" leaving you completely speechless.

this is so shitty and rushed so sorry if there's any mistakes but i have to post smth for da babie. anyway, happy bday i.n and STOP GROWING SO FAST FFS ㅠㅠㅠ