stray kids : cursing at then during an arguement !!

the title says it all :)
hyung line + hyunjin

Bangchan (방찬) 🐺🦘

> you and chan weren't the type to argue alot but this time he really pissed you off.
> he was telling you to take a rest and stop overworking yourself (okay says u mr.bang) but you we're too stressed about work which led to an heated arguement.
> "dOn'T dO tHiS, DoN't Do ThAt, fuck off Chan."
> he 100% was not expecting that kind of response at all.
> kinda upset about it but he tries to assure himself that you only did it out of too much stress and being under too much pressure for the past week.
> "I...I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, it was just out of stress Chan I'm sor-" before finishing your sentence, he pulled you into a tight and warm hug.
> your tears didn't hold on for long and you start to silently sob on Chan's shirt.
> "I know I know, It's okay Y/N. You can talk to me about anything, anytime anywhere, okay?" You kept apologizing but he also kept assuring you that it was okay and he understands.
> pulls off an entire Chan's Room (like he gave u a shit ton of advices, told some jokes, vibed to some music with u, was being a full on therapist and listened to ur problems very well) just to make you feel better <3

Leeknow (리노) 😈🐰

> he was jealous of your male classmate just because u spent 3 hours with him (the classmate) in the library to talk and plan about the school project you both we're paired in for school, but Minho was being salty because u didn't tell him about it.
> we know this mf won't just easily let himself lose to anyone.
> he really got on your nerves because he kept blabbing about your classmate and how jealous he was and it simply annoyed you.
> "This is just straight up busllshit, Minho."
> blink blink
> "Ugh fuck you." He yelled back in defeat before rolling his eyes, slamming the door shut and leaving the room.
> you both haven't talked for 3 days after that.
> he was getting worried and concerned by the fact that you never checked up on him like how you'd usually do after your normal arguements.
> he misses you too much so he'd just burst down the door and come in your house unexpectedly.
> "What the fuck are y-" "Shut up I know you missed me too." He mumbled before pulling you into a hug.
> said sorry first for the first time :O
> was still salty about it but tells you to inform him when you go to places so he'd be aware about it.
> kisses u out of nowhere for the entire day cause he loves u.

Changbin (창빈) 🐷🐰

> you both don't argue often and it's mostly you two just joking around.
> but this one particular arguement really got you both good.
> he was late for practice and was annoyed you didn't wake him up even though you tried to wake him up multiple times before that.
> "I literally tried to wake you up multiple times!" "If you did then I would've woken up the first time you tried to do so." He argued back while frantically putting on his coat before leaving.
> "Oh so it's my fault now?" You scoffed. "Can you just shut up?" He groaned while running around in the house trying to gather his stuff.
> "Oh so this is what we're doing now? If you're so annoyed at me forgetting to wake you up for your goddamn practice even though I did multiple times already, then you shouldn't have told me to wake you up in the first place, so stop talking shit and just shut the fuck up!!"
> you breathed heavily, while trying to calm yourself down, you felt kinda bad for yelling at him but at the same time he kinda deserved it.
> mans just stood there like a sim
> he is shooketh, he never expected you to explode like that.
> "I'm sorry, was it too much?" You apologized, since you felt really bad for yelling at him like that.
> "No I... I was just surprised." You weren't the type of person to curse or scream such words like that so he was really taken aback by it.
> "I'm sorry, let's just pretend this never happened okay?" He said with a pout.
> now he refuses to go to practice just because he wanted to spend time with you since he felt really bad :(

Hyunjin (현진) 🦙🥟

> he had been staying in the company for an extra 3 hours to practice which was obviously not good for him.
> you tried to tall it out with him as calmly as ever, but he always avoided any other interactions with you for now.
> not only we're you upset because of him not being able to spend time with you even during his time offs since he was always occupied by his constant dance practice, but you we're also really worried about his health.
> you both lived in the same house and he rarely comed home anymore.
> you couldn't bare to see him like this anymore so you tried to scold him about it.
> and it went horribly wrong...
> "It has been a week since you've came home Hyunjin, please just atleast try to-" "Look Y/N, I'm not a damn child anymore so just shut up, I know how to take care of myself. You know how annoying it is to have someone keep bothering you every single minute asking if I've done this or done that? It's so frustrating
Y/N, I'd appreciate it if you could just shut up and stop bothering me."
> "So you think I'm bothering you? Do you even know how worried I was for you? You never answered my text nor calls for a fucking week, so if you find it annoying when I'm trying to look out for you and just wanting to tell you to take care of yourself, then you should've never have asked me to be your motherfucking girlfriend/boyfriend in the first place!"
> sad :(
> what hurted him the most was misunderstanding your words when you we're just trying to indeed look out for him and how much impact the constant practice he's doing was affecting you aswell to the point that you thought he never should've asked you to be his in the first place
> he ended up crying :(
> "S-sorry..." his tears didn't seem to hold on for long.
> all of your anger and disappointment immediately faded away and you ran to him with your arms wide open.
> you both talked about it and he decided to take a few days off.
> clings into you 24/7 cause he misses everything about you and pays off all of the love and affection he lacked for an entire week.

hyung line (+ hyunjin) for now cos this is getting too long JSJSJDJ I'll post the maknae line ver... maybe later :)