stray kids : under a mistletoe !!

kissing under a mistletoe – them as ur crush ;)

Bangchan (방찬) 🐺🦘

> Chan came up to you to talk and catch up about stuff during a christmas party your friend hosted.
> you both were having a good time, completely unaware of the mistletoe above your figures.
> not until one of your friends pointed it out ;)
> "Hey you both do know you're standing under a mistletoe... right?"
> you both look up and both of eyes widened.
> your friend smirked teasingly, she blurted"you two have fun~" before leaving you both alone.
> It was awkward after she left.. you both didn't know what to do.
> yet the tension was so strong.
>"You know we don't have to-" but all was too late when you felt Chan's lips on yours.
> you gasped in disbelief.
> THE bangchan... my crush... kissed me... you thought.
> but not too long after, you kissed back and pulled away after sharing a short, yet sweet kiss.
> you both flashed a shy smile at eachother, the pink on both your cheeks being insanely visible.
> "Well... I just did." He giggles, making you blush even more if possible.
> you both were shy during the entire night, but had lots of fun.
> when you arrived back home, you found a note in your purse from none other than Chan that had his phone number written on it, and a small message.
> "wanna come over next time so I could show santa what I want for christmas?"

Leeknow (리노) 🐰😈

> one cheeky mf
> he saw that you were standing under the mistletoe and when he saw one of your guy friends approach you, he stood up from his seat and shoved the guy "accidentally" so he could stand next to you first.
> you both were in he middle of talking about something when he suddenly blurted, "You know we're standing under a mistletoe right?" He smirks slightly.
> you raised an eyebrow and looked up, and indeed you were standing under a mistletoe. With Minho.
> "Wait what– EW"
> HE WAS SO OFFENDED LMAO
> "The fuck you mean ew!?"  He scoffs."EW you want me to kiss you?!"
> "Well you can't just break the rules of Christmas." He rolls his eyes playfully.
> after arguing a little, he was frustrated and pulled you in for a kiss.
> you were very flustered... so flustered you almost fell over... but you kissed back anyways cos I mean who wouldn't amirite 🥸
> he pulls away gently after a passionate kiss and rests his foreheadon yours, staring into your eyes directly.
> "I hate you." "I hate you too." He says before placing a kiss on your forehead and left.
> he left you there standing, blushing profusely and not being able to snap back to reality.
> he'd eventually take you out on small dates after school every once in awhile too.

Changbin (창빈) 🐷🐰

> doesn't know wtf a mistletoe is tbh.
> he just thought it was some sort of decor.
> not until your friends pointed it out.
> "KISS!!" "what–?" "I SAID KISS HER, RN!!" Your friend squealed.
> you were flustered, and insanely confused.
> and so was changbin ㅠㅠ
> "Oh my god you guys are dumb..." one of your friends sighed and ruffles his hair in annoyance.
> "You both are standing under a mistletoe toe... Kiss!!" Your friend yelled.
> "What- WHAT THE FUCK IS A MISTLETOE?" Changbin questioned. "It's like... if you and another person stand under a mistletoe together, you have to kiss."  Your other friend chimed in.
> you both finally gave in.
> he leans in and presses his lips soft, plump lips against yours... and u and ur friends went ecstatic.
> he pulls away and you screamed... mentally.
> he was very shy and awkward the entire night while your friends kept teasing you both.
> he'd ask you out the next day to a little date because he thought it'd be awkward if he didn't do anything later after the kiss.
> but u both liked it sooo...

Hyunjin (현진) 🦙🥟

> he notices it but waits til you notice it as well... which u didn't lmfao.
> he was getting a bit frustrated (yup he wanted 2 kiss u that bad lmao) so he makes up some ideas to make you look up and notice the mistletoe.
> "Oh look! Is that a b...bird?" You were extremely confused. "Hyunjin why would a bird enter-" you looked up and immediately saw the mistletoe.
> your eyes widened.
> "What's wrong?" Hyunjin acts, pretending to be clueless. "A mistletoe...." you gulp.
> hyunjin's plan worked 😌
> "Oh wow, a mistletoe, looks great..!" Hyunjin says awkwardly, stuffing his hands in his pockets.
> you stood there awkwardly before finally speaking up.
> "So..?" "Oh you wanna kiss me now?" Hyunjin smirks. "What- ew no!" "Pft oh come on you're no fun, you can't break the rules~" He says teasingly.
> you gave in and prepared yourself as he leans in.
> he kissed your lips, passionately.
> u were  s h o o k
> he pulls away and smirks, "see ya at school tomorow, cutie." He chuckles before leaving, leaving you stunned and lost for words.

Han (한) 🐿🥜

> was very aware of the mistletoe lmao.
> he himself pointed it out too.
> and before u could even react to the mistletoe above you, Han leans in and pecks your lip and pulls away.
> you were so shocked, you were malfunctioning on the inside. and maybe on the outside too.
> all he did was stand there and observe your reaction which wasn't really going as what he expected.
> "Y/N? You good? Why are you all frozen and red-"
> it was a bit too awkward 😭😭
> now Han was confused if he should be proud, or embarrassed.
> he quickly changes the topic and literally just pretends that never happened.

Felix (필린스) 🐣🍪

> you and Felix were admiring the christmas decorations that your  friends hung up for the Christmas party they threw.
> "Woah these decorations look really pretty." "Yeah, Chan hyung did a good job with these." Felix chuckles.
> "OMG-" Jisung suddenly blurted out.
> "What happened?" You ask, a bit startled. Han points at something on the ceiling, making you and Felix look up.
> "A... mistletoe..?"  Felix slightly tilts his head. "What's a mistletoe?" You look at Felix, slightly confused.
> "Oh it's nothing it's just-" "NO there's a thing where when you and some other person stand under a mistletoe together, you have to kiss." Han flashes a cheeky smirk after.
> "O-oh..."  Your eyes slightly widen as your head slowly turns to Felix's already red face.
> "I'll give you guys some privacy." Han smirks and winks, slowly walking away. Leaving you alone with Felix.
> You both had enough of the long minutes of awkwardness and just decided to speak up.
> "Should we just-" "and pretend it never happened?" "Yeah."
> you both shared a short, awkward kiss.
> You both laughed it off afterwards and tried to brush it off lol.

Seungmin (승민) 🐶⚾️

> you both found out and it went awkward as hell afterwards.
> and you two were getting teased by your friends.
> "There's no way!!" "YES WAY! IT'S JUST A KISS YOU GUYS ARE SO BORING."  Changbin rolls his eyes. "Yeah you guys are no fun." Hyunjin replies.
> "Wow we're the boring ones now." Seungmin spats.
> "whateVeeerrr" Hyunjin rolls his eyes and walks away, leaving you alone with Seungmin.
> you both sat there awkwardly. Not saying a word.
> "Uh- I'm gonna go-" Seungmin grabs your arm as soon as you stood up."No. You're boring."
> "Wh-" before you could finish, Seungmin pulls you in for a short kiss.
> "Not so boring now, are we?" Seungmin smirks teasingly.

I.N (아이엔) 🦊👑

> you both were actually fine with it 😭😭
> but the members weren't... well some.
> "THEY'RE BOTH CHILDREN!!" "Han we're both 20..."
> some were against it bcos u guys were still "kids" and some were HYPED TF UP.
> "I mean we don't really want this Christmas party to be lame-ish... and plus it's just for fun." Jeongin said and you agreed.
> they won and u both didn't kiss...............jk.
> before going home, Jeongin kissed you while you both were alone outside.
> you liked it. he liked it. and the members never found out.

sorry for being inactive for like an entire month i was drowned in school works but it's christmas break now lol.
anyways.. hope you all are having a very merry christmas and happy holidays :D