stray kids : when you sit on their lap !!

Han (한) 🐿🥜

> clingy clingy clingy
> he was doing work in the studio you both had in your house for the entire day and ofc you didn't want to be a bother.
> so you stayed pouty and sad the entire day without him.
> but this time you couldn't take it anymore.
> you. wanted. cuddles.
> so you burst down the studio door in the middle of Han stretching his arms out which also startled him and made a funny face.
> "Woah woah baby-" you didn't let him finish your sentence and sit on his lap and buried your head in his neck.
> "You've been working all day!! Please can you spare me atleast an hour and cuddle with me..? Please..?" You pout and gave him the puppy eyes he can never resist.
> he laughs and hugs you tighter.
> "I'm sorry for leaving you lonely like that the entire day... don't worry baby I'm already done with the song. We can cuddle for as long as you'd like!!!"
> you took that chance and u refused to let him go the entire night and he ain't complaining at all.

Felix (필릭스) 🐣🍪

> his eyes had been glued on the screen playing fortnite for the entire afternoon ... typical Felix.
> and you had been wanting and craving his attention but he just wouldn't listen.
> so you resorted to the only option you could think of.
> you walked towards him and took his game controller.
> "Woah babe no what is i-" you shut him up by kissing him passionately.
> it may or may not have turned into a make out session... =P
> he immediately pulls you onto his lap with a smirk on his face.
> "Is my baby needy?" You nod.
> "I want cuddles..!" He chuckles.
> "I know baby, but not today hm. I want something else." He turns off the game and makes you sit on his lap again.
> you immediately pulled him into another heated make out session.
> you both knew what was gonna happen already.
> "Ah screw it this is better than fortnite."
> yeaaahhhhhh the rest is history.

Seungmin (승민) 🐶⚾️

> you've been giving him attitude these days so he decided to get you back by ignoring you, hoping that this will make you realize how much of a bitch you've been towards him for absolutely ... no reason.
> you'd wake up with Seungmin not being by your side.
> you walk downstairs to see him watching TV ... with not a single good morning?
> weird.
> "Pft, watching TV all day. That's all you do huh? Not even make a single pancake or whatever for breakfast."
> you ranted ... only to be ignored.
> "Yeah no I'm free to go out today. Oh yeah because ALLLLLL SEUNGMIN DOES IS WATCH TV AND NOT DO ANYTHINGG AT ALLLL AND HE DOESN'T CAREEE SOOOO WHY NOTTTT??"
> you left without a word and went to your friend's house.
> seems like another arguement has been born.
> you came back home late at 10 pm.
> you'd expect Seungmin to come forward and apologize or give you a kiss or anything. But neither of those happened.
> you started to get concerned and sad at how he'd been giving you less attention and it went on for 2 days.
> YES HE DIDN'T GIVE UP.
> you've had enough until one day you sat on his lap and sobbed on his t-shirt.
> "Why do you keep ignoring me!? Did I do something wrong? Is everything okay? You haven't spoken a word to me in 2 days! Seungmin please..." you sobbed and he just chuckled.
> "It's your fault ... you've been giving me attitude for the entire week and you even kicked me out of the bedroom and made me sleep on the couch. So I thought I'd leave you alone so you'd realize."
> you apologized to him about ur bad attitude and explained how you had a really rough week and didn't mean to let it all out on him ... in short u both talked it out and y'all are good now <3
> "Just don't kick me out of the bedroom again..."

I.N. (아이엔) 🦊👑

> bro you had been HELLA CLINGY and nobody knows why.
> you and jeongin were not too affectionate with eachother and you both preferred to stay in that way.
> but damn u just can't do it no more.
> you both would cuddle everyday but it wasn't enough for ya.
> you two are watching a movie and cuddling just wasn't enough so you didn't think twice to sit on his lap instead.
> and boi was he VVEEEERRRYYYY SURPRISED.
> HE BLUSHIN SO HARD.
> "L-love what are you doing-" "I want more affection ... I want more pleaaaase..~" you pouted.
> he smiles as you bury your head in his chest and he hugs you tighter. "Is this better, my love?" You nod in response.
> he loves it but is too shy to admit it.
> "Can we just cuddle like this everyday?" You suggested.
> "Of course, love."
> HE TRYNA STAY AND LOOK CALM BUT HIS NERVES R GOIN HAYWIRE LOL.
> you look up from his chest and pulled him in for a kiss ... a heated kiss almost.
> you were both surprised at your own actions and both of you aren't the confident type so this was def new to y'all.
> "Should we leave them alone..?" Felix whispered. "Bro I thought this was gonna be a sleep over slumber party night, not a love making night-" "SHUSHSUSHUSSSSHHHHHHHH" Chan shushed Han up and placed his hand on his mouth to prevent him from talking.
> "Bro they're  literally making out are you sure we don't have to leave?" Seungmin whispered.
> "Yes let's leave them alone..." Changbin responded.
> "No let's stay and let him his boner stay the entire night so he can suffer-" Minho then got bonked on the head by everyone.