stray kids : calling them by their name !!

you call them by their real name instead of their pet name :)

Bangchan (방찬) 🐺🦘

> "Hey chris can you please hand me my phone over there?"
> chan.exe has stopped working
> he grabs your phone and hands it to you slowly, still trying to process what you just said.
> "Thanks Chris." You replied after taking your phone.
> it took him 3 minutes to process the entire thing.
> he doesn't talk about it and brushes it off but he still does think about it every ince in awhile.

Leeknow (리노) 😈🐰

> "Minho have you seen my pen?" You said entering your shared bedroom while trying to look for your missing pen.
> he stands up and opens the drawer, taking out the pen you we're looking for and hands it to you.
> "Minho? It's not "babe" anymore?" He asked while handing you your pen.
> "Thanks Minho." You said pecking his cheek and running away.
> "Hey come back here and give me a full explanation!! How dare you!" He yelled after hearing your maniacal laughter behind the door.

Changbin (창빈) 🐷🐰

> "Changbin what are you doinggg?" You ask while hopping on the bed beside him.
> "Thinking about how you called me Changbin instead of "baby"... are you mad at me?"
> "No why would I be mad??" "ThEN WHY DID YOU CALL ME CHANGBIN INSTEAD OF BABYYY :(" He whines.
> "I was just pranking you jeez I'm sorry!"
> pouty baby :(

Hyunjin (현진) 🦙🥟

> "Hyunjin have you fed kkami yet?" You entered the living room, where your boyfriend was located at.
> "Number one, YES I have. Number two, who the hell is Hyunjin?" He gives you that iconic disgusted hyunjin meme face.
> "Uh... you?" You lifted a brow at him before he started whining like a 3 year old who's mother refused to buy him candy.
> "NoOoOOOo YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO CALL ME PRINCE OR BABY OR BABE OR LOVE OR HONEYyyyYYYYYYYYYY!" He whines but you wanted to see how his dramatic ass would react if you kept going.
> "But that's your name?"
> he didn't stop whining until you called him by a pet name.
> and his whining lasted for more than 5 minutes.

Han (한) 🐿🥜

> "Jisung!! Do you wanna go get some cheesecake?" You enteryour shared bedroom with him as he looked at you.
> he didn't know how to react.
> "I- wait wait wait hold up." He sits up. He takes a deep breath.
> "Jisung? Um well that's new. Let's buy cheesecake? That's also new..." he stops and stares at nothing for a few seconds while you stand in the doorway, trying your best not to crack up.
> "Are you okay?" Jisung asks with a confused face that made you crack up.
> "ARE YOU EVEN Y/N? Y/N NEVER CALLS ME JISUNG!"
> "Jisung it's me-"
> "No you are not, now get out you darn clone before I spray you with lysol!"

Felix (필립스) 🐣🍪

> "Felix? Are you done changing ye-" you enter the bedroom and he snaps his head at your direction.
> "Felix? What happened to Lix? Lixie? Lil chicken?" He pouts.
> "What's wrong with it? Your name is pretty!"
> "Awe thank you baby~"
> "But I think I prefer calling you Felix from now o-"
> "Hah not today satan." He said and wraps himself in a blanket.

Seungmin (승민) 🐶⚾️

> "Seungmin can you please take out the trash?" You peek your head out from the kitchen.
> "Sure." He gives you a startled yet sceptical look.
> He walks on over to where you are and picked you up bridal style. You we're very startled as he started to bring you outside the house. He places you down next to the huge garage bins.
> "What are you-" "You said to take out the trash?"
> You get a stick from the ground as he ran away laughing maniacally.
> "yOU DAMN DOG COME BACK HERE." "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR CALLING ME BY MY NAME!!!!"

I.N. (아이엔) 🦊👑

> "Jeongin have you picked out a movie yet?"
> he looks at you.
> blink blink.
> "Did you ju-"
> HE'S BEING SO DRAMATIC I BEt ya Hyunjin taught him this.
> "YOU- DO YOU NOT LOVE ME ANYMORE?" He fake cries.
> "Wait no that's no-" "SO YOU DON'T!?!?!?!?!?!"
> "NO I MEANT-" "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"