stray kids : flinching during an argument !!

when you flinch during an arguement :)
TW: mentions of abuse

Bangchan (방찬) 🐺🦘

> like I said ... you and chan weren't the type to argue often.
> but this time you two did, and it was a bit too heated.
> he was so stressed and badly wanted to end the argument.
> he reached his hand out in an attempt of pulling you in a hug to apologize.
> but before he can touch you, you immediately flinched and stepped back while covering your face with your arms.
> "Baby did you just..." he stands infront of you with a sad expression.
> "Oh... sorry I just thought–"
> "Baby I could never... I would never dare to hurt you in any way." He pulls you into a hug, cutting off your sentence.
> "Okay..." you replied weakly while burying your head in his neck, letting a few tears escape from your eyes.
> "I'm sorry, I was gonna hug you but I didn't expect you to react like that. I'm so sorry baby..." Chan swayed your bodies together while he had you in his embrace.
> "It's okay Chan. Thank you." You mumble.

Leeknow (리노) 😈🐰

> you already know how arguements with this guy goes.
> but he never ever had a thought of even hurting you. He loves you too much.
> he was gonna brush back the excess hair covering his face.
> so he puts his hand up in an attempt to brush back his hair.
> immediately freezes when he saw you flinch.
> "What the fuck..?" He questions in disbelief and looks at your terrified face.
> "I-I..." you we're so scared you almost started shivering.
> "Babe what the fuck?" He immediately pulls you into a hug.
> "What- what makes you think I'd do such a thing to you..." he cups your cheeks. He was so sad and shocked about how scared you looked which was not a good thing.
> "I'm sorry I got a bit sc-scared..." "Please don't ever think I'd hurt you okay? Never, and I mean never would I do such a horrible thing to you... I love you okay?" You nodded in response, finally hugging him back.
> "O-okay, I love you too."
> others might view him as not being interested in your relationship because of his personality, but trust me... he loves you, alot.

Changbin (창빈) 🐷🐰

> he was getting sad during the argument because he doesn't like arguing with you.
> so while you we're ranting, he was gonna grab your wrist to pull you in for a kiss.
> but instead, you flinched and even stepped away with a scared look on your face.
> and oh boy he was about to cry :(
> he felt so bad.
>" BABY NO NO NO I WAS GONNA PULL YOU IN FOR A KISS I- PLEASE DON'T EVER THINK ABOUT THAT!" He panicks and hugs you tight af.
> "O-oh..." you we're surprised but glad he didn't have any intentions.
> "Baby... no matter how big and bad the arguement is, I will never in a million years dare to even attempt to hurt you..."
> all you did was nod and peck his lips while mumbling thank you.

Hyunjin (현진) 🦙🥟

> we all know he is dramatic 24/7.
> he was so salty about the arguement too.
> he was gonna fan himself since he was sweating a bit.
> but the thought of him hitting you flashed in your mind and caused you to flinch and turn away, your face bracing for impact.
> all his anger faded away almost immediately.
> HE CRIED ON THE SPOT 😭
> "B-babe why are you cryi-" "No baby I'm so sorry! I-I'm so sorry I swear I would never ever do such a thing..." he pulls you in for a hug while he sobs on your shoulder.
> you sob along with him :(
> he was so sorry about it and it shattered his heart to see you flinch as soon as he raised his hand up to fan himself.
> he refused to let you go so you spent the majority of the day cuddling with Hyunjin which... obviously no complaints.