stray kids : not saying "i love you" back !!

when you prank them by not saying "I love you" back :)
(maknae line !!)

Han (한) 🐿🥜

> you we're both sitting on the couch, minding your own businesses when Han realizes he was bored.
> he snuggled up to you on the couch, hoping to get showered by your kisses.
> "my cheesecake~" he said in a loving voice while he buries his head in the crook of your neck, ihaling your sweet scent aling with some smol kisses ontop of it.
> "sung that tickles..." you giggled while you reached back to pat his head.
> "what do you want hmm?" You ask, while he proceeds to place kisses on yur exposed neck.
> "Nothing I'm just bored..."
> you cuddled with clingy Jisung for awhile.
>"I love you baby~" he whispers.
> "Mmh..." you groan, ignoring what he said and hid your face in his chest while he waits for a response.
> "baby I love you..." he repeated those three words for about 5 times, getting disappointed each time he says it without your response.
> "BABYYY" "What is it sung???"
> "HOW DARE YOU IGNORE MY I LOVE YOU'S, you made hannie sad..." he pouts and stood up from the couch.
> before he leaves with a pouty lip and heavy footsteps, you grabbed him from behind while laughing hysterically.
> "HAHAHAHAHAHA okay okay I'll admit I was just teasing you aight? Don't get mad at me." He looks at you with his pouty face with his arms crossed.
> "then say it back!"
> "Oh!" You take out your phone. "Hold on the cookies are ready!!" You stood up and ran to the kitchen.
> "HEY YOU-"

Felix (필릭스) 🐥🍪

> it was 3 in the morning and you both couldn't sleep.
> so you both held a conversation about random things.
> it was mostly you both sharing your childhood stories and opening up to eachother which was fun.
> "And while I was on the slide, I decided to run down the skide which was not a good idea, and when I slid down my face planted on the ground and-" he stopped talking when he saw you sleeping soundly. It seems like you we're tired and fell asleep without you noticing.
> he smiles at your sleeping figure and pecks your forehead
> "Sleep tight, I love you." He whispers.
> his smile broke when he heard you shriek out of nowhere.
> "Hey are you awake-" "I WAS GONNA PRETEND TO BE ASLEEP BUT I CAN JUST IMAGINE HOW YOU LOOKED LIKE WHEN YOU FACE PLANTED ON THE GROUND HAHAHAHAHAHA." You say- no you practically yelled it.
> Felix sat there like ('–')
> while you died and slowly fell off the bed from laughing.
> "Love get up- it wasn't too funny I had a red bump on my forehead!!" He pouted.
> he expected you to calm down after that but it made you laugh even more.
> "OH MY GOD I- WAIT I MIGHT SHIT MY PANTS HAHAHAHAHAHhahAHAHAH."
> "Baby it's not that funny please get up and calm down before our neighbors think of reporting a noise complaint."
> "Okay I- PFHAHHAAHHAAHAHAH."
> 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Seungmin (승민) 🐶⚾️

> you we're cooking dinner in the kitchen as usual.
> and Seungmin was being clingy and constantly wanting your attention.
> so he was behind you, admiring you while you didn't notice him.
> "Cookin like a chef I'm a five star michelin." You sang, while attempting to recreate Felix's deep voice.
> while Seungmin was looking at you with heart eyes behind you.
> "I love you." He says, hoping you'll notice him but instead you continued singing the lyrics.
> pouty seungmo :(
> "Hey hey hey." He interrupts your singing by covering your mouth with his hand.
> "AaAaaAa i'M BEING HELD HOSTAGE-"
> he just sighs 😭
> "I said I love you many times and you didn't even notice." He takes off his hand off your mouth so you can speak freely.
> "Awe I'm sorry I didn't hear you." You hugged him.
> he lifts up your chin with his hand as he pulls you closer, now you we're only a few inches away from eachother's face.
> "Hehe, I love you." he pecks your lips.
> "I lo- OH SHIT THE CHICKEN." You interrupt by turning away from his face and turned off the stove before you burn tonight's dinner.

I.N. (아이엔) 🦊👑

> you both had a little disagreement and you we're a bit upset at him.
> you we're on the study table, trying to distract yourself by studying which kinda made it worse.
> as soon as you we're about to stand up, Jeongin walks in the room with a pouty lip.
> "Hey Y/N..." he flashes a small smile at you and you couldn't help but smile back.
> "Hey." He lifts you up from the chair and carries you to the bed. "That's enough, you've been studying all day."  He softly said and proceeds to cuddle you.
> you hugged him back, your head snuggled in Jeongin's chest.
> "I'm sorry for causing this small arguement... I was just really stressed and I didn't mean to be mean to you." You pout.
> you looked up to him with a genuine smile.
> "It's okay I understand. Now lay down and rest for a bit, I ordered food to eat for dinner." You smiled at him while mumbling out a thank you.
> "Rest for awhile, I'll wake you up when the food arrives. I love you." He leans in and connects his lips with yours.
> "Thank you, I'll make sure to rest well." You said, nuzzling your nose against his which made him giggle.
> "Okay okay, I love you." He repeats.
> "hehe okay I'll rest now." You brush his hair.
> "Mmh I love you." He repeats for the third time with a pout on his face.
> "Oh I'm sorry I didn't notice it! I love you too." You panicked, you really didn't hear him say it ... or you just didn't notice.
> "Hmp, again again!" He huffs.
> "I love you~" "I love you more." You reply.
> "Hey that's not fair I love you more!!" "No I love you most!"
"I love you more than most.""My love for you is higher and bigger than Mt. Everest!" "My love for you is higher than the sky!" "BUT  MY LOVE FOR Y-"
> yeah let's just say it went for a few minutes.