stray kids : your first anniversary with them !!

how you two would celebrate your first anniversary! :D

Bangchan (방찬) 🐺🦘

> he was so excited the week before your first anniversary.
> he went all tf out.
> he had rented(? idk if this is the right word) out a whole entire fancy restaurant just for the both of you.
> took you to the places you've always wanted to go to.
> he buys you everything you say that looks nice and he kinda went a bit too far with it.
> "Oooh, this one's cute." You mumbled. "Which one? That one? Let's get it-" "Chan no I just said it's cute and plus it's 70 dollars... for a dress!!" "So?"
> he bought you the dress even though you didn't want to :")
> to make it up to him, you also bought him whatever he wanted but he was being humble. He told you he doesn't want you to spend much money on him and all he wanted was a sweater and food.
> gives you an entire 2 page back to back handwritten letter too :((
> you would cry at his letter and he would cry with you too.
> UNLIMITED CUDDLES FOR TONIGHT :D

Leeknow (리노) 😈🐰

> spoils the absolute shit out of you.
> he doesn't know where you wanted to go so he first took you takes you to a fancy 5 star buffet for brunch.
> he then takes you to the mall and brought you to the MOST EXPENSIVE ASS SHOPS OUT THERE 😭
> "Oooh look, let's go over ther-" "BUB YOU ARE NOT TAKING ME TO LOUIS VUITTON-"
> you got him *something that he had been badly wanting for awhile*  (i'm lazy to think of smth :P)
> "How did you know how bad I wanted these!? These were sold out on every store I found!!" You chuckle as he exclaims after seeing the gift you got him.
> "Trust me... It took me weeks to find that." You giggle and he pulls you into a hug.
> "Thank you bub. This means so much to me."
> gives you a handwritten letter too :((
> he's also like 10% more nicer to you than usual.

Changbin (창빈) 🐷🐰

> rich kid changbin comin thru.
> he bought u a ring.
> YES A RING WORTH AB LIKE 10,000 DAWLLARS :'D
> you were speechless.
> "babe you did not-" "uhuh yes I did." He proudly said.
> you were thankful for the ring but a bit mad he spent that much money on you.
> you ofc bought him something too.
> takes u out on the FANCIEST RESTAURANT HE COULD FIND FOR DINNER.
> spoils u with his kisses and gifts.
> 100x more clingier.

Hyunjin (현진) 🦙🥟

> you thought he forgot.
> but nope.
> surprises you by taking you out on a picnic bh the beach at night since it's "more romantic" he said.
> you had bought him alot of stuff and he bought alot of stuff for you too.
> he had an entire picnic basket filled with food that he spent the entire day cooking on for you.
> you cried 💀
> "why are you crying!?!" He laughs. "Because I- thought you forgot and now this... thank you..." you hide your face in his chest.
> "Awe come on babe I would never forget..!" He chuckles.
> "I love you, happy one year anniversary to us~"

Han (한) 🐿🥜

> the one who actually forgets it KAJDJABDJA.
> he was so confused why you were being so nice and gave him a gift.
> "What- why-" "What do you mean why??" "No! I appreciate it alot- but what for??" He looks at you confused.
> "Babe... it's our 1st year anniversary together..." you pout, a little disappointed about the fact he forgot.
> "wait... OH MY GOD BABY I'M SO SORRY I FORGOT!!" He panicks.
> "BOI YOU-" "I'm so sorry I'm so sorry I- forgot!"
> makes it up to you by doing everything you want him to do today 😭
> takes you out as well.
> you both ended the day while cuddling and watching movies on the couch.

Felix (필릭스) 🐣🍪

> he was so happy and excited :(
> he was at work the day before your anniversary and you were sad because he was gonna come home wayyy later than you expected him to come.
> but little did you know he was standing infront of your shared house, doing a countdown infront of the door.
> "11:59 ...... 12:00 am!!!" He exclaims and almost immediately swings the door open and runs up to the bedroom to surprise you.
> "SURPRISEEEE!!! HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY MY LOVE!!!" He yelled which startled you. Then proceeds to cuddle the absolute shit out of you.
> "I thought you said you'll be home late?!" "I only said that because I wanted to surprise you baby..~" he kisses your forehead.
> he also bought you your favorite snacks and drinks and with a little gift.
> "YOU BOUGHT ME THE OCTOPUS PLUSHIE?!!?" "I've heard you talk about the plushie for so long... plus it wasn't too hard to find!" He giggles.
> you also got him a gift which you gave right after he gave you yours.
> you both also go and celebrated by going in a amusement park in the afternoon :D

Seungmin (승민) 🐶⚾️

> he'd be very romantic and sentimental with celebrating your first anniversary together.
> he first greets you in the morning with freshly cooked food on the table.
> he then takes you out to buy you presents at stores he knows you like going at.
> then takes you out to a restaurant for dinner.
> when you both got home, the bedroom would be dim and lit up with scented candles, with rose petals scattered beautifully on the floor.
> "Wow min... you prepared all of this?" "Actually, the boys did." He chuckles and wraps his arms around your waist from behind.
> "It looks so beautiful... and romantic." You giggle. "I wanna show you how much I love you tonight. So... may I?" He asks.
> you turn around then nod at him to wrap your hands around his neck and pull him in for a kiss.
> "This is gonna be a longggg night..." you giggle. "Indeed it will be."
> and then the rest is history :)

I.N. (아이엔) 🦊👑

> had planned it weeks before the anniversary.
> he asked his hyungs for help too :((
> you both know how much you two love going on amusement parks so he took you out in one!
> you both went on ALLLLLL the rides.
> he also won you like 5 prizes because he was good at the games.
> spoils you with food.
> when you both got home, he gifted you a cute necklace that had a sweet message he had written himself engraved at the back of the necklace.
> you know how much he likes rings so you bought him some!!
> would post your pictures together on instagram too and captions it with an adorable message :(
> "Oh my, it has been a year already? How the time flies. It feels like yesterday when we both would make fun of eachother (jokingly) and embarrass eachother infront of the entire class and when you were still just a friend to me ... and my brother's math tutor. Now you have been recieving lots of my kisses and cuddles for a year now. I hope we can last 81938918 more years together. Happy first year anniversary to us, my love!"

ok but writing this just made me feel a bit sad cos it's too cute.