stray kids : when you sit on their lap !!

stray kids react to you sitting on their lap :]
hyung line + hyunjin !!

Bangchan (방찬) 🐺🦘

> he was doing some work in his studio with you laying down on the couch behind him as he would check up on you every minute.
> you got really bored and put your phone aside, hoping that chan could spare you some attention.
> "Channie, attention please..." you whined, tugging on his black t-shirt with his eyes focused on the screen.
> "Later baby, I'm almost done okay?" He smiles at you and gave a peck on your forehead. "Fine..." you forced a small smile as he went back to his work.
> it has been half an hour since he said that and you were desperate for his attention.
> so you decided to take the risk and sit on his lap which surprised him.
> "Woah woah." He said, you adjust your position and now your head was on his chest.
> "Give me some attention please..." you bury your head in his neck.
> "Awe I'm sorry baby, did you wait too long?" You nod as he wraps his hands around your tiny body and pulls you closer to him to hug you.
> "Mmh, so warm~" you hug him back making him giggle.
> "Should we go home instead? So we can go cuddle in bed and rest." You nodded at his suggestion.
> and u both went home with warm cuddles :3

Leeknow (리노) 😈🐰

> minhoe minhoe minhoe
> his attention was glued on the cats and he has been playing with them for 3 hours.
> you were a bit sad but thought of a plan.
> you walk on over to the couch where he was sat on.
> you picked up dori who was on minho's lap and placed him on the couch beside him.
> "What do you think you're doing to my childre-" you cut him off by sitting on his lap. You wrapped your legs around his waist and bury your head in his neck.
> he smirks.
> "Huh, that was quite a bold move kitten." He then strokes your hair.
> "I want kisses." You demand as he chuckles in response.
> he wraps his hands around your waist and leans in to kiss your lips, which led to a makeout session 😭
> as soon as you pull away, he'll immediately pull you back in for another heated kiss and will later pin you down on the couch.
> "Baby we can't-" "What do you mean we can't hm?" He smirks and proceeds to take his shirt off and throw it to the side.
> "Babe let's go upsta-" "Why go upstairs if we can do it here?" Leans in and kisses you roughly, then proceeds to kiss every inch of you body.
> as he was about to take your shirt off, he heard a noise and you both looked behind you to see soonie, doongie, and dori staring at y'all while meowing loudly.
>"SEE I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO IT INFRONT OF THE POOR KIDS!"

Changbin (창빈) 🐷🐰

> you were out in a cafè with changbin for lunch.
> you went up at the front to order your food and drinks.
> when you looked back, you see Changbin talking to a girl you weren't familiar with.
> you saw the girl had sat down in your chair you were supposed to sit in and the girl continued to have a conversation with him.
> they were both laughing and the girl even kissed his cheeks.
> meanwhile your blood was absolutely boiling on the inside while you stared at them with such disgust.
> "Ma'am here's your order." You were brought back to reality and thanked the cashier.
> you then walked on over to their table with such confidence.
> "Hey baby the food is he- oh?" You immediately turned to the girl who was taken aback by your appearance.
> "Ah, Changbin who is this?" The girl said, looking quite annoyed. "Ah she's my g-" "I'm his girlfriend." You smile sarcastically at her and proceeded to sit on Changbin's lap.
> both of them were surprised lol 😭
> you proceed to throw shade at the girl until she finally left and you rolled your eyes almost immediately after she left.
> Changbin chuckles, "Was my baby jealous~?"
> "Would I have sat on your lap and stared at her like I wanted to rip her organs apart right here and now if I wasn't jealous?" You let out an annoyed sigh and stood up from Changbin's lap and sat on the seat the girl was sat on.
> "She was my old classmate who had feelings for me and I really didn't know she would come and even give me a kiss on the chee- what are you doing?" He looks at you confused when you start to spray alcohol on the seat and wiping it with wipes before sitting on it.
> "I don't know, that bitch must've had a dirty ass." You scoff, sipping your drink.
> "Wash your cheek too, her lips looked like she just ate a bag of powdered donuts." You scoff, handing Changbin the wipes and alcohol you used earlier.
> this was his first time seeing you so jealous over some girl and CHANGBIN WAS LIVING FOR IT.

Hyunjin (현진) 🦙🥟

> he was listening to music and couldn't here you at all, but you didn't notice he was wearing air pods so it just led to you being a whiny mess.
> "Hyunjin~ cuddles please~" you rolled around your bed and begged for Hyunjin's attention who was across the room listening to music.
> "Hyun??? Cuddles~" you said once again, no response.
> "Babeee why are you ignoring me, I know you can hear me!!!" You whine, yet still no response.
> "Babe? Hyunjin? Hyun? Baby? Honey? Jinnie??? Why won't you answer me!?" You got annoyed and ended up on the edge of the bed, just desperate for Hyunjin's touch.
> "Hyunjin! Hwang Hyunjin!!!" ... still no response.
> at this point you had finally given up and sat at the edge of the bed with an annoyed face for a few minutes
> you stood up and walked over to him and sat on his lap without a warning which caught him by surprise.
> "Woah woah hey baby calm down why are you being so aggressive-?" He takes his airpods off and set them aside.
> "Oh y-you were listening to music the entire time?" You said, clearly embarrassed.
> "Yeah, were you saying something? I'm sorry I shouldn't have set the music on full volume~" he gigglee and wraps his arms around your waist.
> "Yeah but- it's fine now." You mumbled.
> "What were you saying hm?" "Nothing... I just wanted cuddles and I thought you were ignoring me so I got annoyed." He laughs.
> "Awe baby I would never ignore you~ next time I don't respond just come on over and take my airpods out." He laughs.