stray kids : calling them your husband !!

how they would react after calling them your husband :)

Bangchan (방찬) 🐺🦘

> you were both sat in the car, lining up in a McDonald's drivethru behind the number of cars infront of you.
> he had an upsetting day at work so you decided to try something to hopefully enlighten his mood.
> you both pulled up at the speaker area as you say your orders.
> "Yeah and my husband would like a big mac and a large coke please."
> his eyes immediately widen and looks at you with pure joy in his eyes.
> "Wait did you just say husband-" he mouths at you while you order who's trying not to laugh.
> after ordering, you both drove off and he immediately brought it up.
> "Husband?~" he giggles while you hand him his meal.
> "I just wanted to see how you'd react~~" you smile at him.
> he's still in disbelief and can't stop being giggly.
> "I'm sure next year you'll be able to call me your husband all the time."

Leeknow (리노) 😈🐰

> he took you out shopping out of nowhere.
> he said he wanted to treat you out after a long time of not spending time with eachother.
> while he was at the other aisle looking for clothes, he overheard a conversation beteen you and some stranger.
> "Hey gorgeous, going shopping I see?" "Yeah haha..." you sarcastically say. "What's a pretty girl like you doing and shopping here all alone? Shouldn't you be with your bae?" He licks his lips while looking around. "Unless you don't have one then now's your chance pretty girl." He winks.
> "Um I'm actually with my husband..." you say which shocked the guy and Minho who had just entered the scene.
> he was very surprised but went with the flow.
> "Hey hon, are you done picking stuff out? The babysitter had called me and said that the kids miss us alo- oh, who is this?" He eyes the stranger up and down ina disgusted face.
> the stranger immediately apologized and ran off.
> "Was I good playing as your husband?" Minho raises his eyebrow with a smirk.
> "Yeah but- you really had to add that we have "kids" too hm?" You chuckle, fixing Minho's hair.
> "Then what is soonie, doongie, dori to you!?"

Changbin (창빈) 🐷🐰

> some hoe just wouldn't leave changbin alone.
> he was buying some stuff and the cashier kept flirting with him.
> "Sooo... do you have a girlfriend? If not then I'm-" "Hey darling!" You interrupted and kiss Changbin's cheek.
> "Hey gorgeous... you ready to go?" He said, picking up the bag of stuff he had bought.
> "Yep!" You smile at Changbin before turning to the cashier with a glare.
> "Don't make a move on my husband. Whore." You grab Changbin's arm and dragged him out of there while he was mf shocked.
> he couldn't believe what you just said.
> "Woah woah baby, you really are a whole new person when you're jealous huhm?" He chuckles.
> "You even called me your husband..." he excitingly says.
> "Well yeah so she'd better back off and shut up..." you scoff and pout.
> he laughs and pulls you into his embrace.
> "You have nothing to worry about and one day, I'll be your husband. For real this time."

Hyunjin (현진) 🦙🥟

> you and Hyunjin went out to buy stuff when hyunjin forgot he doesn't have any coloeft.
> you both walked into the shop and you buy his usual cologne for him while he checks other stuff.
> "For your boyfriend?" The male cashier who had been flirting with you asked after recognizing the men's cologne.
> "For my husband." You smile at him sternly and the guy immediately went silent.
> on the way out of the shop, hyunjin had been very giggly and cheery.
> "Husband? Husband!? Should we get married?" He excitingly says while you laugh. "Sure baby, but when~?" You joke with him.
> "Tomorrow... let's get married tomorrow... I wanna be your actual husband!"

Han (한) 🐿🥜

> drivethru again aaa
> you were ordering for han while he fixes his seatbelt.
> "Yes and my husband would want- wait what do you want again babe?" "Oh I'll have an iced coffee and a mcmuffin- wait what-" you smile at him and order Han's order.
> while Han just sat there in shock.
> as you both drove away from the speaker thing, he immediately gets hyped up.
> "Husband??? Husband?!? I'm your husband!?!" He smiles widely while you laugh out loud at his reaction.
> when he pulled up to get your food he immediately flexed "Thank you-" you said, thanking the person who handed you your food."Hey man you heard that? I'm her husband." Han leans back on his char amd holds your hand.
> has an entire conversation with the guy about how well your "marriage" is going.

Felix (필릭스) 🐣🍪

> you we're playing video games with felix to cure your boredom and you've always enjoyed playing video games with eachother.
> not until this one girl opened up her mic and started flirting with felix in the middle of the game.
> while you were beside Felix, listening to their conversation pissed you off.
> "You're very cute lix, do you mind if we play together sometime? Then maybe we could message eachother and stu-"
> "He's my husband." You opened your mic out of nowhere and blurted those three words which shocked Felix, the girl and everyone in the game listening to their conversation.
> "Yeah sorry I'm married..." Felix chuckled and looked at you before giving you a high five.
> the girl then left the game after :P

Seungmin (승민) 🐶⚾️

> you don't show your jealousy towards seungmin so he's always surprised seeing you jealous and possessive over him.
> you were both in the club with the other members just partying and having a great time until you got a bit drunk and tipsy.
> seungmin asked the members to look after your drunk ass while he goes to the bathroom real quick.
> and a little while seungmin walked away to the bathroom, you immediately ran after him.
> you walked in on a girl trying to hook up with seungmin and Seungmin just trying to push her away.
> but this infuriated you.
> being drunk and not thinking straight, you grabbed the girl's wrist and threw her her on the floor and immediately hugged seungmin infront of her as embarrassing as it sounds...
> "bACK THE FucK OFF yoU wHORE! THE MAN YOU'RE FLIRTING WITH HAS A WIFE! YES HE IS MY HUSBAND. Jealous? Should be." You yelled at the girl before dragging Seungmin out of there.
> "Have you seen Y/N- oh thank god you're with Seungmin. We thought you ran away." Han sighed in relief when he saw you with Seungmin.
> "Yep she's fine... she just finished pushing a girl aside and screamed at her for attempting to hook up with me." Seungmin chuckled. "You even called me your husband." Seungmin smirks at you.
> "Well yeah, if I said boyfriend that bitch would've fought back." Seungmin laughs at you and traps you in his embrace.
> "That's enough babe. Although that was pretty cool of you. I'm proud of you, my wife." Seungmin winks.

I.N. (아이엔) 🦊👑

> you came with him to buy new clothes.
> and while you were looking at clothes for yourself, you noticed the lady assisting Jeongin seems to be flirting with him.
> you see Jeongin uncomfortable about the lady being touchy and flirty with him so you come up to him.
> "Have you picked out a shirt yet, love?" You came uo to Jeongin with a smile while he nodded at you.
> "Um, who are you?" The lady glared at you. "He's my husband... now will you stop flirting with my husband? Go find one yourself, don't steal other's significant others." You scoff and drag Jeongin away to the counter.
> "Hus-husband?" Jeongin stutters and blushes. "Well she kept hitting on you so I know she'll stop messing with you if I told her you were my husband." You chuckle shyly. He sees the lady walk towards you guys again and immediately pulls you into a short yet sweet kiss.
> you pulled away flustered and the lady can be heard scoffing and walked to the other side of the store.
> "She won't mess with us now..." Jeongin chuckles and pulls you in for another kiss.