hyunjin : lonely

You we're laying on your bed, facing the empty, plain, white ceiling.

You turned to your left to see that it was 2 am already. You sighed. You couldn't sleep at all. Just as you thought your insomnia went away a few weeks ago, it came back. Worse than ever.

You've been suffering from insomnia for almost 8 years now and it's not even surprising anymore. But it was never this bad.

For the past 8 years you've just had trouble sleeping and wouldn't fall asleep until 5-8 am but this time it has been days since you've slept. You've tried sleeping pills but you felt sick when you take them and it was bad, so you gave up and decided to just live like that.

You felt lonely.

You live alone while your parents are working overseas and it has been bad. Your mental health got worse but you never really did anything about it. Not until Hyunjin came in your life.

Your life was a small, empty room with no door, no windows, and broken lights, nothing can fix it no matter how hard you try, it was completely shattered. But when Hyunjin came, it's like the broken bulb got replaced by a new one, then gradually, there we're windows, a door, furniture, and everything you needed. Your room is finally bright and happy. You felt free.

That's what Hyunjin did to your life.
And you we're so glad to have him in your life.

But lately he was always occupied by his busy schedule and constant training which caused his energy to completely drain.
So you refused to open up to him about your problems, he already had so many problems and carrying a whole bunch of stress, and you didn't wanna add up to that.

You sighed. You wanted to call him.

You took a glance at your phone, the temptation was eating you up. Just how dark your room looked made you feel so lonely. You wanted company. You wanted Hyunjin. You craved for his love and affection. You missed him. You both met and talk pretty often but this week was hard for you both and you didn't get to see eachother for a week.

You looked at the clock.

2:15 am

You bit your lip nervously.

You finally give in to what your heart wants. You promised to yourself that if he doesn't pick up after 5 rings, you'll hang up and stop bothering him.

You nervously dialed his number and clicked the green button and placed the phone near your ear as you took a deep breath.

ring...

ring...

ring...

ring...

4 rings, yet he still hasn't picked up.

You cursed at yourself and was about to hang up when ypu finally heard someone pick up the phone.

"Y/N..? Why are you still awake hm?" He replied with a groan following afterwards. It sounded like he just woke up too.

"O-oh we're you sleeping?" You bit your nails like an idiot.

Fuck fuck fuck I shouldn't have called him!

"Yeah." You hear him lightly chuckle.

Shit this was a bad idea.

"Oh sorry... I didn't mean to wake you up."

"Don't worry everything's alright. What's wrong hm?" He replied with a calm tone, trying his best to assure you that it was fine.

"I um... god this is gonna sound stupid I'm so sorry for waking you up for this." You bite your lip again. This time you we're 10x nervous. Just thinking how tired he probably was from practice and probably was waiting all day just to collapse on his bed and drift off into a deep slumber made you nervous by thinking how you ruined it all.

"No no it's fine babe you don't have to be sorry!" He said slightly laughing trying to show that he was fine with it and there was no need for you to feel bad. Honestly though, he really wanted to call you in the middle of the njght as well but he knew you'd probably be resting so he didn't, so he was really happy you called him.

"Now tell me, what's wrong? Is something bothering you?" He added. He sounded quite concerned too. You took a deep breath before confessing.

"I just felt lonely and I-I missed you alot, so decided to call you." You could hear him giggle.

"I missed you too baby..." he replied. A smile was plastered on your face.

"Can't sleep again hm?"

"Heh, yeah." You laughed lightly.

"I just... feel so lonely..." you added. You didn't know where this would lead to but you decide to just let it all out.

"Mhm... Is there anything else bothering you? You can tell me." You can hear him moving around but you didn't really think about it.

He was listening well to your problems.

But little did you know that he muted his microphone so that you wouldn't hear anything he was doing and would only turn it back on to respond

He rushed to his car and drove off. He didn't care if it was 2 in the morning. He felt really sad just when you open up to him about how you've ben feeling the past week and he decided to do something.

It didn't take long for him to arrive to your house since there wasn't too much traffic, I mean, it was already almost 3 in the morning anyways and the streets we're less crowded.

"I just, really miss you, I wanna hug you so bad Hyun..." at this point you we're kinda embarrassed and blushing so hard already. You we're just really craving his touch and it was driving you insane.

"Well you could now~" he giggled.

"What do you mean? Stop teasing m-" you got cut off by a knock on your front door. You shot up from your bed.

What was that?

You quickly ran to the balcony and looked down to see Hyunjin looking up at you and waving with his cute eye smile.

You hung up the call and ran downstairs in a matter of seconds.

You didn't hesitate to swing the door open and there revealed the love of your life.

The man who you had been wanting to see for days.

At this point your eyes felt teary when you finally saw him.

You ran to him and wrapped your arms around his neck as he wrapped his around your waist tightly.

You buried your head into his neck, inhaling his sweet scent.

"Hi~" he said while laughing.

Now you we're actually crying.

"You didn't have to come here..." you sniffed while tightening your grip.

"Don't cry love... I'm here now..." he said kissing your forehead.

"Now, let's go get some sleep shall we?"

Now he was laid down your bed.

Your head was buried in his chest and he hugged you as tight as ever.

"Go to sleep now. I'll cancel my schedule for tomorrow and stay here for the rest of the day okay? I love you." He whispered in your ear.

"Thank you... I love you too." You said and connected your lips with his.

After exchanging sweet words towards eachother, you both drifted to into a deep slumber in eachother's arms.

Finally.

EEeEEeeEEE this is shit but yeah sorry for not updating yesterday I was just burnt out and tired so yeah but here's this :)
Anyways goodbye.