hyunjin : birthday gift

genre : fluff ++ a slight sprinkle of smut
plot : you and Hyunjin are roommates. You both show nothing but hatred towards eachother (most of the time it's jokingly). Now he comes home from an unknown location 1 am in the morning, with bruises and cuts all over him. You treat his wounds for him as a birthday gift which he was not expecting you to remember. Let's say he then started to feel butterflies and the rest is for you to find out.

The faint sound of the television you left on can be heard in the kitchen as you rummage the pantry for the chips you had saved for later. Annoyed, you shut the door with full force after noticing the chips weren't in the pantry.

Guessing Hyunjin ate your food once again after seeing the empty, ripped open bag of your favorite salt and vinegar chips in the trash can.

That motherfucker.  You mutter under your breath, it's not like he can even hear you or anything.

After school you both seperate your ways despite living under the same roof as he probably went to another bar and went drinking, as per usual.

You went back to the living room, still upset.

You throw yourself back on the couch and stared at the empty, boring white ceiling.

You and your thoughts got interrupted by the front door swinging open, aggresively which startled you.

"Jesus.. can you for once not open a door like a murderer is chasing you?" You let out a sigh of relief after seeing Hyunjin walk in with his thick, black leather jacket draping over his figure.

He looked... mad? upset? tired?

He ignores your words as he slams the door shut with full force, startling you once again. You finally sit up from the couch, clearly annoyed why he was being like this.

"What the fuck is wrong with y-" you catch a glimpse of his face. Sweat was trickling down his forehead, bleeding cuts across his cheek and a huge dark bruise was formed on his eye area, leaving you completely stunned.

He attempts to ignore and walk past you with his head hanging low to try and hide his face from you but no way you couldn't notice all of that.

You stood infront of him and he growls slightly in annoyance.

"Did you get into a fight-?!" "Look just get out of my way, I don't need any of your help. I'm not in the mood." He again tries to escape.

"No! Let me see that!" You hold your arms out to stop him, his head still hanging low.

"Don't make me repeat what I just s-" he was interrupted with your hand came in contact with his chin, lifting it up to reveal his face. He looked like a total wreck, but also a little hot- nope.

Bleeding scratches and small bruises were scattered on his face and on his arms as well. He was running out of breath, his adrenaline was pumping hard, he was nervous but refused to show it as you are now face to face with him.

"Hyunjin..." you gasped softly, scanning his face. His eyes were avoiding yours but let you take a good look of his face in defeat.

You take a deep breath, "Wait here." You say before rushing to the bathroom, leaving Hyunjin alone.

And surprisingly, he waited. Patiently.

You came back with a clean, damp towel and a first aid kit. His eyes finally meet yours as his eyebrow raises.

"Sit." You say as you place down all of the stuff you carried onto the coffee table.

He scoffs, "Don't tell me what to do." You look up at him, meeting his gaze as you stare back at him deadly.