bang chan : the end

The world is collapsing.

You we're sat on a bench beside Chan.

You we're terrified.

But you couldn't do anything.

No one was there to help.

Everyone was dying.

Including the world.

"This is nice..." you heard Chan say quietly as you both watch the world collapse infront of your eyes.

"How is this nice..?" You looked up to him with your scared eyes.

"I get to spend my last moments with you." He reached his hand out to wipe your tears with a smile on his face.

Nobody stood a chance.

This was it.

"Chan..?" you called out for him softly. He turned to your direction to see you taking off your necklace.

The thing you treasured the most in life.

He watched you release the necklace off your neck before handing it to him.

"Wear it... please."

"...this is the thing you treasure the most, you can't just give it to me Y/N, it's yours and yo-"

"I insist. Please? Chan?" You stared at his glistening eyes while he stared back at yours.

Eye contact was held for a while.

You stare at his eyes for the last time, as if it we're twinkling stars scattered on a beautiful dark sky.

Everything has hit you.

This is gonna be your last moments on earth.

This is gonna be your last moments with your boyfriend whom you love the most.

The person who got you through your darkest times, the person who made you feel all sorts of emotions and feelings, the person you would do anything for.

He was your everything.

And you we're his everything.

He sighs in defeat, breaking the eye contact between you and him. He takes the necklace and puts it on himself.

You smile, seeing him wear the necklace you had gave him.

You adored him so much you just had to.

Yet you don't regret a single thing about it.

He takes off the black jacket he had own for many years and slipped it through your arms, making you wear it.

"There... I wouldn't want to dissapear without giving you something in return." He chuckles before you placed your head on his shoulder.

Inhaling his sweet scent, for the last time.

"I'm glad I found someone who could stick with me... even when our surroundings are getting destroyed. One, by, one." He says softly, in almost a whisper.

You didn't waste any more time before squeezing yourself in his embrace for the last time.

"Thank you for everything Chan. I'm so sorry we couldn't continue our future plans with eachother..."

"You don't have to be sorry. Your presence alone already makes me happy and safe, despite the mess happening right now." He said, placing a peck on your forehead.

"You had given me fun memories to cherish and I hope I did the same to you." He tucks a strand of your hair behind your ear.

"Thank you for everything Chan, let's meet again in another life, okay?"

"Of course. Farewell, my love."

And just like that.

Everything has come to an end.