i spy : seungmin as your tsundere boyfriend

genre : fluff
plot : going on a roadtrip with your tsundere bf ;D

Sunday finally rolls around, the day you have been waiting for weeks has finally come.

You and Seungmin were going on a road trip.

You two rarely go out together on dates, let alone a road trip. So you were very hyped. While Seungmin? Not so hyped. Well not really. He was. But he never showed it.

Seungmin, ever since, was always that tsundere type of person. He wasn't good at expressing his feelings towards you nor anyone. I guess it's safe to say he's the cold type.

But not a single one of those words bothered you. You loved Seungmin and didn't give a shit if he was cold or not.

Sure it hurts a little but you know deep down how much he loves you. He shows it in small, simple ways.

Like leaving a drawing of a heart on a note pad on the fridge everytime he leaves for work. Putting your favorite mug in the freezer so when you wake up you can enjoy your coffee borderline freezing.

It's the little things he does that make you realize no matter how ice cold his heart may be, he loves you alot.

"Are you just gonna stand there?" Seungmin blurts out, leaning against the doorway with his arms crossed.

"Oh-" Hearing Seungmin's voice made you snap out of your thoughts, bringing you back to reality. You turn to his direction.

"Your stuff is in the trunk already. Let's go." He says before exiting the bedroom, heading outside.

"Hey wait for me!" You pout, quickly exiting the room as you run behind him.

"Don't run, remember the last time you ran? And you got that thing on your knee?" Seungmin sighs, referring to the bruise on your knee you got a week ago from running around the house for god knows why.

"It was a one time thing..!" You playfully roll your eyes.

Seungmin gets in the car and so do you.

"I'm so excited!!" You hum happily while you get comfortable in your seat.

"It won't be so exciting if you get hurt. Put your seatbelt on." Your wide smile quickly transitions to a small frown.

"You're such a mood killer." You playfully stick your tongue out at him before doing what he says.
"Stick your tongue at me again and I'll pierce it with a fork." He mutters, fixing his jacket.

"So violent..." you mumble.

After settling and making sure everything's alright, Seungmin starts the car and drives off.

About 20 minutes already passed.

You were vibing to music and singing while Seungmin hums along. Everything was going pretty smoothly.

An hour passed.

You two had already stopped at 2 gas stations to pee because your bladders were made out of paper.

About an hour and a half passed.

Seungmin was already kindof done and you were feeling a bit worn out from all the dancing and singing you did.

2 hours passed.

Boredom boredom boredom.

You were half awake half asleep, leaning your head against the window as Seungmin quietly hums to himself while driving.

You wanted to make your first roadtrip together memorable and not-so-boring. So you decided to ignore your brain telling you to sleep and annoy Seungmin... again...

"I have an idea~" you say happily before sitting up straight. A sigh escapes from Seungmin's lips.

"Oh what now..." He mutters.

"Let's play I Spy!" "You're a grown adult." Seungmin scoffs, secretly liking the idea since he doesn't enjoy the awkward silence between you during a 4 hour car ride.

"And so are you! Stop acting like a grandpa." You huff. "Okay fine I'm only saying yes so you'd shut up..." Seungmin rolls his eyes as he begins to listen to your squeals of excitement.

"I'll go first!" You say before clearing your throat.

"I Spy with my little eye...." you mutter, looking around the car and outside at the view.

"Something blue!" "The sky?" Seungmin quickly guesses.

"Yeah..." your voice starts to fade, sulking a little.

"Um.. I spy with my little eye something.. gray?" Your eyes perk up and look around.

"The rocks!" You say before pointing out at the rocks outside the car.

"Mhm." You clap, feeling proud of yourself.

This little game went on for about 3 minutes before you two already ran out of things to include in the game.

"Uhhm.. I spy with my little eye something yellow." You mumble. "The damn sun..?" Seungmin turns to you as you nod in defeat.

"Um, I spy with my little eye something beautiful but also annoying." Seungmin mutters. You tilt your head slightly and began to look around.

"The flowers?" "How can flowers be annoying? Idiot." Seungmin sighs.

"PuppyM!" You say, quickly grabbing PuppyM from the back of the car and showing it to him.

"Well.. uh.. close. This thing looks like a puppy too., and I love this thing alot"

"Beautiful? Annoying? Looks like a puppy? And something you love alot..?" You whisper to yourself before hearing a chuckle from Seungmin.

"I'm looking at it right now." You look up and see him staring at you. Not quite getting what he means, you tilt your head and look beside and behind you.

"There's nothing here!" You say before looking back at him.

A sharp sigh escapes Seungmin's lips. "You.. moron.." Seungmin groans and facepalms.

"Just tell me what it is I accept defeat." You pout before leaning back on your chair again.

"It's you, idiot." Seungmin mumbles.

Your eyes slightly widen as you feel your cheeks heat up due to not being used to Seungmin acting like this.

"Beautiful..? Annoying..? Looks like a puppy and something you love alot..? Is me?!" You blurt out, Seungmin nods.

"Mhm and by the looks of it, you really liked that huh?" Seungmin chuckles, referring to the red tint on your cheeks.

"I do... you're such a flirt!" You say before hiding your face in his chest.

"I should flirt more often then.." Seungmin chuckles.

"I couldget used to that.." you let out a soft giggle.

very short but i wanted to give y'all an update today soooo... ;3;  ALSO EXPECT ME TO WRITE MORE "TSUNDERE BF" STUFF COS I'M OBSESSED SKHDJS.