stray kids : when you wipe off their kisses !!

you wipe off their kisses (as a prank) ;]
maknae line !!

Han (한) 🐿🥜

> you were doing some chores when he walked up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist.
> "What are y-" boom, he placed a peck on your lips.
> his cheeky grin had faded when you wipe off the kiss he just gave you.
> you look at him with a smirk.
> "You just- HOW DARE YOU WIPE OFF THE KISS FROM THE HAN JISUNG HUH??" He looks at you in disbelief.
> "I don't want your kisses!!" You jokingly said.
> his jaw drops.
> "CHAN HYUNG Y/N SAID SHE DOESN'T LOVE ME ANYMORE AND SHE WANTS TO BREAK UP!!!" He yelled over the phone.
> "Ji I said I didn't want your kisses as a joke!!" "SAME THING!!!"

Felix (필릭스) 🐣🍪

> you saw this prank on tiktok and thought you'd try it out to see how Felix would react.
> after he just finished playing his video games, he jumped in the bed with you and crawled ontop of you so he can give you a kiss.
> but unfortunately you wiped it away.
> :O
> kisses you again
> but it got wiped off.
> :[
> KISSES YOU OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL U GET ANNOYED AND FINALLY ACCEPT HIS KISS.
> "Baby my face is smothered in your saliva–" "Not my fault." He chuckles.

Seungmin (승민) 🐶⚾️

> you were doing some school work on your computer when clingy seungmo came up behind you and peppered your face with kisses.
> got sad and upset when you wiped it off.
> "I'm still doing some stuff babe..." you mumbled with your eyes locked on yoir computer screen.
> "Ok." You hear him sigh as he walked away without a word.
> a wave of guilt immediately washed over you and you stood up from your chair to find him ... i mean ... who wouldn't??
> you went downstairs to see him eating dinner all by himself.
> another wave of guilt washed over you when he realized he actually cooked dinner for you and just the image of him eating it alone broke your heart.
> "Hey babe? I'm sorry I was just pranking you ... I didn't actually mean to turn you down like that."
> HE LOOKED SO RELIEVED.
> "Well, you could've just wiped off my kiss and not be mean to me..." he pouts and scoffs. "I was hoping we could hangout for the rest of the week since we have a week off work but you seem to be busy..." He added.
> "No no I actually finished my last school work right now! I'm sorry, and of course I'd love to spend the entire week with you!"
"Really??" You nod in response.
> he stands up and cups your cheeks before kissing you.
> "Don't wipe off my kiss this time." He giggles.

I.N. (아이엔) 🦊👑

> you were both in the grocery store getting some groceries !
> out of nowhere, he gives you a peck on the cheeks with a cute smile.
>  his cute smile went away when you wiped it off,"For the last time Jeongin, just stop! You're literally my brother."
> you both immediately got weird and concerned looks from the people in the same aisle as you guys were.
> "Wait- what- no I'm sorry she's just joking I don't know what she's talking about." he bows down to the people in embarrassment and when he looks back, you were already running away.
> "HEY YOU BRAT GET OVER HERE!" He yelled and chased you around the supermarket.