stray kids : when they're drunk !!

when they come home drunk – them as your boyfriend !

Bangchan (방찬) 🐺🦘

> Chan went out with the other 3racha members, Changbin and Han to brunch, leaving you alone at the house and you were taken aback when the door swung open.
> "Oh my god Chan- what ha- did you drink..!?" "Drink? nah~~" Chan said, being all smiley and loopy.
> You drag him to the couch and hand him water to drink.
> he's very loopy and rambles alot of random words.
> "Y/N yOu'RE sOOOOooOoo pretTY baby~" :'D

Leeknow (리노) 😈🐰

> he's either gonna be loud as fuck or be horny as fuck, no in betweens.
> he'd scream out of nowhere and yell as if he's 6ft away from u.
> but if he is in the mood ... he's gonna b such a tease lmfao.
> he'd come up to you and say stuff like "Damn your ass looks so good baby."
> and you're just tryna cook dinner and u have to push him away like 20 times before he stops lmao.

Changbin (창빈) 🐷🐰

> L O U D
> like holy fuck he would scream at everything and anything.
> "Binnie please I swear just sto-" "WHAAAAT!?!?!? WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?!?!?!?!?!!???" He yells.
> his screams were enough to make the neighbors knock on y'alls door and asks for him to shut up.
> he wouldn't shut up tho.
> u were so close to duct taping his mouth.

Hyunjin (현진) 🦙🥟

> confused lol.
> "Baby come here you need to drink some water." "Huh? S-some what??" He says with half lidded eyes.
> "Water." "WEED?!?!?!?!" "No-"
> he'd question everything you say and just be a little annoying.
> you finally got him to drink water and he falls asleep in ur arms >:'(

Han (한) 🐿🥜

> y do i feel like he'd be the type to get sick easily amd just throw up everywhere-
> so yeah uhm .... u made him stay in the bathroom for a bit.
> "bAbYyYy I'M NOT SICK ANYMOOORE!!!" he yells.
> "Baby no you're covered in puke please-" you said closing your eyes, it was a bit disgusting.
> after you got him all cleaned up, he kept asking for a kiss.
> "KisSss?" "No hannie you will taste like puke." "But I just brushed my teeth!!" He whines.
> u gave in :')
> turns out he doesn't taste like puke now.

Felix (필릭스) 🐣🍪

> just like chan.
> loopy n giggly :3
> he'd shower u with compliments.
> "WoOooOwww baby... I'm so lucky to have yOuUu." He giggles.
> "Lix please it's 5 am..."

Seungmin (승민) 🐶⚾️

> he'd actually be pretty loud and flirty.
> would sing random songs nonstop and when you try to ask or talk to him, he'd reply with a pickup line.
> "Seungmin how much did you drink..?" "ArE yOU COKE???? becAuSe you're.... SoDALICIOUS." He says with a smirk.
> u had to put him to bed cos he just wouldn't stop.

I.N. (아이엔) 🦊👑

> ALSO LOUD ASF
> and surprisingly very confident.
> he'd definitely be the life of the party.
> but if he's with you he'd be all pouty and clingy and constantly asking for your affection.
> "BaBY PLEAAAAAAASE? JUST A QUICK PECK?" He pouts.
> "No Jeongin, the last time ai gave you a "quick peck" my lips went swollen." "Well...... you want then to get swollen again?" He smirks.
> he's just not the baby bread we all knew anymr when he's drunk :'D

yay double update :D
ok time 2 go 2 bed bye ppl