changbin : sweetheart

!! plot: your daughter accidentally walks in on you and changbin's heated makeout session
!! genre: fluff + a sprinkle of smut

You were sitting at the edge of the bed waiting for your husband, Changbin. After a few minutes of waiting, the door swung open as Changbin entered the room.

"Is she asleep?" You ask, referring to your 3 year old, Keumi.

Changbin nods in response, closing the door behind him before sitting down next to you.

"Well, since our little princess is asleep... how about we..?" Changbin's lips turned into a smirk.

"What??" You laugh lightly, trying your best not to wake up the little girl across the room from ber peaceful slumber.

"You know." Changbin chuckles, leaning closer towards you, feeling your cheeks heat up.

"Oh stop, she'll hear us bin." You giggle. "She won't if we lower it down." Changbin slides his arms around your waist, the smirk on his face growing wider.

"Are you sure?" You slowly wrap your arms around Changbin's neck, earning a nod from him.

"I'm 100% sure." Changbin giggles before pulling you in a passionate kiss as you didn't hesitate to kiss back.

His lips were so plump and sweet, you could never get sick of them.

The kiss got heated and sloppy in a matter of seconds.

Changbin forces his tounge between your lips, causing you to part your lips for him. He slips his tounge in and explores your mouth with soft moans escaping your lips.

He grabs your wrists and pin you down on the bed, leaving you with zero control.

He leans in again and attaches his mouth on yours for another makeout session.

"Mmh, you taste so good..." Changbin groans in between the kisses, causing your cheeks to flare up even more.

Changbin's hand roamed under your shirt. You both were so lost in the pleasure you didn't notice your 3 year old standing infront of the now open door.

"P-papa..?" You both heard sniffles.

Changbin immediately pulls away from you as your heads both turn to the same direction.

"Oh no, baby!" You frown after seeing tears stream down her chubby cheeks. You stood up from the bed and walked towards her. The room lightens up after Changbin turns on the nightlamps placed on your bedside tables.

You picked up her tiny figure and walked over to the bed and sat down, placing her on your lap as she continhed crying on your shoulder.

"What's wrong princess?"Changbin frowns, he reaches his hand out. His thumb wiping her tears ever so gently.

"A-are you okay m-mama??" The girl frowns and looks up at you, her eyes were puffy and tears continued to slip down her cheeks.

"Mama is perfectly fine baby!" You gently rub her back, trying to confort her and soothe her crying.

"I-I thought papa was eating you..." She sniffs. You and Changbin look to eachother and laugh lightly.

"Nooo I wasn't eating mama baby, I was just... kissing her!" Changbin grins before and takes her from your arms, welcoming her in his embrace.

"Ki-kissing mama?" She tilts her head to the side with her soft eyes and a small pout on her lips.

"Yes, it's a way of how I show my love to your mama." Changbin pokes her tiny nose, causing both of you to giggle as you rest your head on Changbin's shoulder, sweetly staring at the little angle in his arms.

"But you kiss me too papa... so you love me too??"

"So much princess, me and mama love you so so so so much. Always remember that, okay?" Keumi smiles widely, her smile that can light up your entire world.

"I love you too mama and papa, so much!!" Her tiny arms attempt to hug Changbin's chest as you both chuckle.

"Aww, you're such a sweetheart baby." Changbin engulfs you both into a hug.

"Let's go to bed now, okay princess?" You smile as you waych her nod her head.

"Yes mama!!" She grins.

And just like that, everybody fell asleep with a smile on their faces and had happy dreams.