lee minho : when your child asks for a sibling

genre : fluff + a sprinkle of smut
plot : it was your daughter's 4th birthday, and despite all the gifts she recieved she confronted you and minho about the gift she has been wishing to get for a long time now, which was a sibling.

It was 6 in the morning while you and your husband, Minho, were preparing the decorations for your daughter's 4th birthday party.

You were preparing your daughter's favorite meals while Minho was blowing up some pink balloons while half-asleep on the couch.

You placed the delicious meals you prepared on the table whereas Minho decorated the area with white and pink helium balloons and behind the dining table was a pink, glittery "Happy Birthday" banner.

You both finish decorating and look at eachother before giving eachother high five's.

"Ahh I'm so excited for Minnie to see this~" you giggle as you scan the area. "I hope she'll like it." Minho chuckles before putting his arm around your shoulder, pulling you closer. "Me too..." you nuzzle your face into your husband's neck, causing him to laugh.

You and Minho's sweet moment was interrupted by footsteps coming downstairs. You flinch and you pull away from Minho's embrace and turn around.

"Happy Birthday Minyeol-ah!!!" You and Minho say at the sane time, smiling brightly after seeing your daughter standing in the doorway.

Her eyes lit up and her cute gummy smile crept up to her face. "Woooow!!" She exclaims.

You and Minho laugh and approach her tiny figure, crouching down at her level before pulling her into a sweet hug. "Happy birthday my love~ you're growing up too fast hm? Mama loves you alot~" You hear your daughter giggle and wraps her tiny arms around your neck.

"Thank you mama! I love you too!"

"How about me..?!" Minho pouts, making you laugh.

"I love you too dada!" She giggles. "I know, I was just joking." Minho chuckles with a proud smirk, gently rubbing his daughter's back.

"Nevermind I take it back!!" Minyeol smirks evilly making Minho's eyes go wide. "Hey you–"

"Before you two get into another arguement... why don't we go eat first hmm?" You interrupt, making your daughter shake her head no.

"I wanna open presents first..!" She cheers.
"Food first honey." Minho chuckles and gets up.

"Aww, presents!!" "No, food!"

"Presents–!!" "Okay you two stop now we're eating first." You interrupt once again, picking up your daughter and placing her on the chair. Minho sticks his tongue out playfully as his daughter does the same.

"Meanie!" Your daughter huffs. "Minho stop." You sigh slightly as Minho laughs. "You know we're just joking around..." Minho sits beside Minyeol and kisses her cheek, Minyeol then quickly wipes it off.

"Now you're being a meanie..." Minho pouts. "You know she got thay from you right?" You chuckle before placing a party hat on your daughter's head.

"I'm pretty!" Your daughter exclaims. "Yes you are baby..." you giggle while setting up the camera, wanting to film this precious moment to be anle to cherish it forever as Minho lights up all six candles before you and your husband sing your daughter Happy Birthday.

After eating, your daughter did not waste a second before running towards the living room where all of her presents were laid out. She giggles and runs around, counting all the presents, covered in white and pink wrapping paper to fit the theme.

"10.. 11.. 12.. 13.. 14.. 14!! 14 presents!!" She giggles and jumps up and down happily with squeals of excitement.

The 14 presents only came from you and Minho alone. Yes you have to admit, you and minho spoil her a bit too much. Since she was an only child, you two wanted to spoil and give your daughter what she wants all the time.

"Which one do you wanna open first?~" you sit on the couch while your daughter scans all 14 presents. "This one!!" She picks out a small box wrapped in pink wrapping paper. "That's from me~" Minho chuckles.

It took about almost an hour and a half opening all 14 presents, since she had about a 10 minute essay to say about each present. You and Minho let it slide.

"Do you like all the gifts mommy and daddy got you?" You kiss your daughter's forehead as she plays with the barbies she ripped out the box not long ago. "Yes!! I like them all so so much! And there were so many too!" She giggles.

"Of course daddy had the best gifts though, right?" Minho whispers, but loud enough for you to hear clearly. "Hey! Not everything is a competition Minho." You laugh slightly. "Mommy's right!" Your daughter quickly takes on your side. "Gosh.. you guys are always ganging up on me hm?" Minho laughs.

"By the way... mommy? Daddy?" Your daughter blurts out as you and Minho turn to her direction quickly.

"I love all the gifts mommy and daddy gave me I promise! But there is one that I didn't get.. and I want it really badly." Minyeol mumbles.

You and your husband exchange looks. Minho raises an eyebrow and turns back at his daughter. "What is it hm?"

"I..I want a sister!" Your daughter exclaims.

Your eyes went wide, heat rushing to your cheeks quickly as you feel your heart beat grow faster. And as for Minho, his eyebrow furrows before his lips could form a wide smirk.

"Ohh, you want a sister is it?" Minho smirks. "Yes!" Your duaghter nods happily.

"But- you got all of these nice stuffs honey..." you try not to stutter. "I-I know but.. I feel sad when I see all my other friends have a sister or a brother and I want one too!!" Your daughter pouts.

"Uhh-" "Pleaseee?" Your daughter whines, giving you the puppy eyes. "Your dad and I will think about i-" "Of course baby, whatever you want~" Minho kisses his daughter's cheek. She gasps. "Really really really?!" "Yes really..." Minho smirks. "I'm getting a sister yay!!!!"

"Minho-" "Can you go up to your room first sweetie? Me and mommy will have to talk about it because it's important you know." "Okay!!!" Your daughter stands up and runs back to her room with her barbies in hand.

"Minho what was that-?!" You blush. "You don't want another..?" Minho chuckles. "I do.. I really do.. I've been wanting to for a long time now.." you look down.

"Then? Why not? We're ready for another one~" Minho chuckles and kisses your shoulder softly. "We are~ I'm just so overwhelmed I'm sorry~" you giggle slightly. A smirk forms on Minho's face, his hand reaching for your chin, lifting it up to make you look at him.

"Stay here." Minho gets up and rushes upstairs to his daughter's bedroom, leaving you in the living room alone.

"Sweetie?" Minho takes a peek in his daughter's bedroom to see his daughter already playing with the toys she received not too long ago. "Yes dada?" She looks up from her toys, staring into her father's eyes.

"How about we... drop you off at Grandma's for today? Since it's your birthday you know and you've been saying you missed grandma so..? And I heard grandma has alooot of gifts prepared for you today! How about that?"

Minho smiles at his daughter as he tries to bribe her to stay at his mom's house so you two could have some privacy.

But it was always a bit hard to bribe her, but this time it was easier to bribe her since she has always been stuck to her grandparent's ever since. So it's safe to say she's very spoiled.

Her eyes lit up and a wide grin appeared on her face.
"Yes! I wanna go right now!!" She stood up from the floor.

"Okay then! I'll let grandma know you're coming over. Also pack just 3 toys you wanna bring this time, okay?" Minyeol nods in excitement as Minho rushes back down to the living room with a proud look on his face.

"I heard it, what did she say?" You look up at Minho, giggling slightly. "She's going to my mom's house now. I'll let mom know and I'll drive her there. So brace yourself for when I get home.."

Minho smirks, placing a soft kiss on your head.

finally , an update 😭😭