skz : first sleepover

Bangchan (방찬):

– he'd be so happy he'd insist on cooking you dinner.
– since it was his first time sharing a bed with you, he would be very cautious to avoid making you uncomfortable.
– very awkward at first but it also didn't take long for you two to warm up to eachother.
– you both ended up cuddling eachother to sleep so him being cautious didn't really work lmao.
– but who are we to complain chan's chest would make an incredible pillow.

Leeknow (리노):

– this bitch is so loud  (are we even surprised)
– he'd literally start a pillow fight with you the second you entered his house.
– in awhile you'd find yourselves chasing eachother around the house with pillows in your hands.
– playing with sonie, doongie and dori was a must.
– he woke up the next day to find his arms wrapped around your waist while he was sleeping ♡

Changbin (창빈):

– you two would stay up doing fun things you both saw on the internet.
– "y/n look at these bear-shaped pancakes I found!"
– you two attempted to recreate the cute bear shaped pancake you saw on tiktok but it kinda failed.
– "hey, it's okay if it doesn't look like a bear, atleast it's still edible!" you said. The pancake was surprisingly good (because y'all used instant pancake mix lol), but Changbin still badly wanted it to look like the bear in the video. "okay fine you're right..." he mumbles, pouting like a small child.
– you both ended up making 3 more batches to get the bear pancakes perfect.
– changbin was seriously happiest guy on earth when the bear pancakes turned out good.

Hyunjin (현진):

– you two would binge movies on netflix the entire day and when night time hits, it's where the actual fun started.
– a lil spa night would take place where you two put some facemasks on and did your skincare routine together, plus baking chocolate chip cookies together ~

Han (한):

– extremely chaotic
– would ask you to binge watch frozen 1 and frozen 2 with him.
"into the unknooOWN" for minutes straight.
– "isn't olaf so cute?" you giggle as olaf popped up on the screen. "i'm still cuter..." he mumbles.
– there's a chance you'd probably get a noise complaint the next morning after being loud as shit.
– you two would agree to going to sleep early only to find yourselves sat in the kitchen at 4 am, eating leftover cheesecake while having a heart to heart conversation with about dinosaurs.

Felix (필릭스):

– cooking like a chef I'm a 5 star michelin.
–  he made pasta and brownies for dinner, and it was heaven.
– you two played uno   **war flashbacks
– you kept teasing him that you couldn't beat him in video games but you can beat him at uno.
–  a sulky boi because he lost... but not for long because you gave him cuddles.
– omg the amount of tiktoks you two did too...

Seungmin (승민):

– he asked han for movie/show recommendations and Han requested to watch national geographic.
– none of you complained because nat geo is FFIIRREE YOU CAN'T DENY IT.
– "the giant horse cock weighs about eleven pounds...""the giant horse what..?"

I.N. (아이엔):

– he'd make a pillow/blanket fort for you two to hangout in omg isn't that so fucking adorable.
– you helped him decorate the fort with fairy lights, plushies, lots of pillows and etc.
– you two played alot of videogames too.
– lots of cuddles :(

not me writing this at 2 in the morning